Godly Miracles, Signs, And Wonders

Interesting. A man goes out and gets drunk, his car is seen swerving all over the road (he could not be properly identified) and gets away from the cops: but they did get the license number. A couple of days later, the same police officer who wrote dowwn the drunk'd license plates stops the vehicle, gets the man's ID, arrests him, and takes him to court. The man pleads guilty to reckless driving, but is found innocent on the drunk-driving charge because the man said he never drinks.
Once sober, always sober.
Why are you so sure he was drunk? I have seen some people stone cold sober who seemed to be drunk behind the wheel. Maybe he never drinks, but knows he is a reckless driver.

I wrote what I wrote.
Enjoy your walk with the Lord.
I just noticed the "once sober always sober" was a jab at OSAS! I don't see the relationship, but I like the attempt at humor.

I was wondering, if the Judge declared this man "not guilty" and there was no evidence against him? Would you go against the system of justice and the law and convict (condemn) this man?

Jas 4:11 ¶ Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

Interesting. A man goes out and gets drunk, his car is seen swerving all over the road (he could not be properly identified) and gets away from the cops: but they did get the license number. A couple of days later, the same police officer who wrote dowwn the drunk'd license plates stops the vehicle, gets the man's ID, arrests him, and takes him to court. The man pleads guilty to reckless driving, but is found innocent on the drunk-driving charge because the man said he never drinks.
Once sober, always sober.

You really do not think that is the same as OSAS do you????

I had began walking in this Way for maybe two-three months, and I was still a "newbie". The Lord told me to preach the gospel to my sister: I told Him I didn’t know what to say, but that I would go back to L.A. and bring a Brother with me. Three times the Lord had to tell me; and I told Him I would not unless He did it. As I started to preach the gospel, the Lord opened the pages of the Bible to each scripture that I would need (yes, he used my fingers: but it would have taken me, alone. almost forever). Then my sister called her best friend over, and the same thing happened.
I didn't know very much about the Bible, but I gave what I had!

Why are you so sure he was drunk? I have seen some people stone cold sober who seemed to be drunk behind the wheel. Maybe he never drinks, but knows he is a reckless driver.

That sounds like my wife after she had taken her medication.

Listen, did you hear about the father who was arrested for hitting his son?

When he went to court the judge asked him, Sir did you hit your son?

The father said to the judge......."Only in self defense"!

I had began walking in this Way for maybe two-three months, and I was still a "newbie". The Lord told me to preach the gospel to my sister: I told Him I didn’t know what to say, but that I would go back to L.A. and bring a Brother with me. Three times the Lord had to tell me; and I told Him I would not unless He did it. As I started to preach the gospel, the Lord opened the pages of the Bible to each scripture that I would need (yes, he used my fingers: but it would have taken me, alone. almost forever). Then my sister called her best friend over, and the same thing happened.
I didn't know very much about the Bible, but I gave what I had!

God never lays a job for us to do that He know we can not do!

"With Christ, all things are possible.......Amen"?

God never lays a job for us to do that He know we can not do!

"With Christ, all things are possible.......Amen"?

All
things are possible in Christ that strengthens us. Or should I say,
All things that strengthens us are possible in Christ!
Enjoy your walk in Him, Beloved.

I had a niece who had a leg that was just slightly shorter than the other. I sat her down on a chair ( I had seen another Brother do this, so I assumed we could all do it). I told the Lord that I did not know what to do (you see, I didn't know the other Brother's "secret prayer"), but confessed that He was God. I pulled my niece’s legs towards me, back and forth, and when we stood up, she started laughing, and said, “Look, I can rub my two ankles together!”

Beloved Church: I was really hoping that we could ALL share the experiences the Lord Jesus has given us: "How is it then, Brethren? When you come together, everyone of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying."

Does anyone on this forum really believe that that takes place only in a "Church setting"?

I was on my way home from working the graveyard shift. The nights were cool and I liked to walk home. I was about half-way between my house and my mom’s house when the Word of the Lord came over me: It said, “And this is the victory that has overcome the world, even your faith.” I stood there, basking in the Word for a moment, and decided to first walk to my mom’s house. One of my sisters was there, with her feet elevated on the couch. She was about 3 months pregnant and has fallen on her belly. She had begun to bleed, and was seeing the doctors 2-3X’s a week. They were waiting for a miscarriage.

I told my sister what I had experienced, and asked if I could share the Word with her. She assented, and I then called upon the NAME of the Lord over her. I placed my left hand over her belly button, my right hand to the heavens, and prayed. (Later, she testified that she felt a third hand push her womb up!) After praying I told her to go and wash herself. She hesitated, but complied. She arose from the couch and very slowly made her way to the bathroom…and she came back walking normally, with no bleeding. My nephew’s name is Daniel, and he is a preacher in Tennessee.

My future wife and I had made plans to get married. We had already bought all her wedding attire, except her shoes. It was mid-autumn, and we could not find white shoes anywhere. On the eve of our wedding, after church services, we were taken to the [Mexican] border so that I could take my fiancée home. We were dropped off just north of the border, in front of a little store. As we said our final good-byes to the Brethren, I turned and looked at the display on the storefront, and I saw a pair of white shoes. When my fiancée turned around, I pointed to the display, never saying a word. She cried out, “My shoes!” The following morning, we were at the store as soon as it was open; but none of the shoes in the store fit her: except those shoes which were on display…the ones she saw and cried: “My shoes!”

Beloved Church: I was really hoping that we could ALL share the experiences the Lord Jesus has given us: "How is it then, Brethren? When you come together, everyone of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying."

Does anyone on this forum really believe that that takes place only in a "Church setting"?
No, Mr. Villa I think some are a bit confused by some of your doctrines, there seems to be a odd mix of the RCC and some charismatic type teachings that you seem to be putting forth. I think I might have a better understanding with you and be able to share with you some of the things God has done in my life, if I had a better understanding of the source of your doctrines? Many groups claim many things in order to promote their teachings. I am not saying this is you, nor that your testimony is false, for the Lord works where there is true faith, but allow me to "test the spirits" if you like?

No, Mr. Villa I think some are a bit confused by some of your doctrines, there seems to be a odd mix of the RCC and some charismatic type teachings that you seem to be putting forth. I think I might have a better understanding with you and be able to share with you some of the things God has done in my life, if I had a better understanding of the source of your doctrines? Many groups claim many things in order to promote their teachings. I am not saying this is you, nor that your testimony is false, for the Lord works where there is true faith, but allow me to "test the spirits" if you like?

Well, sir, a man cannot be confused by my doctrines: it is their own doctrines that confuse them! Now, for
what source are you looking? It all begins with the Gospel and doctrines of the apostles and prophets
which I espouse, and that many here also profess. The essence of the Gospel is found in Mk. 16:15-118,
Acts 2:38-39, and I Cor. 15:1-4. Three witnesses, Jesus Christ being one of them. All doctrine and teaching must
correspond with those witnesses, and the rest of the apostles chosen by the Lord: "...built upon on the foundation of
the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstone."
I know that some here have their foundation
built upon their denominations: as do a great many peoples outside of this forum.

I am not promoting any teachings that were not taught by the Lord's apostles: if I am wrong in some, I believe I also
am apt to learn...but I refuse to hear (accept, embrace) doctrines that contradict the Gospel.

As for wanting to "test the spirits", how many do you think you need to test? All you need to do is ask the Holy Spirit
to see if what I have written is true.

Well, sir, a man cannot be confused by my doctrines: it is their own doctrines that confuse them! Now, for
what source are you looking? It all begins with the Gospel and doctrines of the apostles and prophets
which I espouse, and that many here also profess. The essence of the Gospel is found in Mk. 16:15-118,
Acts 2:38-39, and I Cor. 15:1-4. Three witnesses, Jesus Christ being one of them. All doctrine and teaching must
correspond with those witnesses, and the rest of the apostles chosen by the Lord: "...built upon on the foundation of
the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstone."
I know that some here have their foundation
built upon their denominations: as do a great many peoples outside of this forum.

I am not promoting any teachings that were not taught by the Lord's apostles: if I am wrong in some, I believe I also
am apt to learn...but I refuse to hear (accept, embrace) doctrines that contradict the Gospel.

As for wanting to "test the spirits", how many do you think you need to test? All you need to do is ask the Holy Spirit
to see if what I have written is true.
Again, one does not need to "ask" the Holy Spirit if Gods Word is true? It is and it is evident that a man must be "born-again".
Also Paul and his epistles are the source of all sound doctrine and the truth of the gospel. All other scripture must yield to that which he taught and must be understood in the light of the revelation of Gods grace and the gospel of grace given through this one man. Christ is not "a witness" He is the focus of all that Paul taught and is the very Image of God. All truth being "a witness" to Him and His Image.

Ro 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Ga 1:1 ¶ Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

And again you might not like the answer, when I ask the Holy Spirit to judge the truth of some of the things you have tried to affirm, I allow that you may have some doctrines that are in error and some doctrines that are in agreement with the truth, which most believers are in the process of growth. But this doctrine that seeks to reject the "rebirth" in Christ, does not allow me to have much confidence that you are able to judge the voice of truth as you should?

Again, one does not need to "ask" the Holy Spirit if Gods Word is true? It is and it is evident that a man must be "born-again".
Also Paul and his epistles are the source of all sound doctrine and the truth of the gospel. All other scripture must yield to that which he taught and must be understood in the light of the revelation of Gods grace and the gospel of grace given through this one man. Christ is not "a witness" He is the focus of all that Paul taught and is the very Image of God. All truth being "a witness" to Him and His Image.
Ro 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Ga 1:1 ¶ Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
And again you might not like the answer, when I ask the Holy Spirit to judge the truth of some of the things you have tried to affirm, I allow that you may have some doctrines that are in error and some doctrines that are in agreement with the truth, which most believers are in the process of growth. But this doctrine that seeks to reject the "rebirth" in Christ, does not allow me to have much confidence that you are able to judge the voice of truth as you should?

A man must CERTAINLY "...be born again..."; that is, be conceived of God: just as certainly that he must be "...born of water and of the Spirit..." to enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus was surely a witness to the Gospel that was to be fulfilled: he spoke those words before His ascension and outpouring
of the Holy Spirit. And I agree that all subsequent scripture should yield to the apostleship of Paul. So tell me, is the Gospel
that Paul preached different from that of the Apostle Peter? Or do they agree? We must remember that it was to Peter to whom the Lord gave the keys to the kingdom: and it was confirmed by Peter opening the door of salvation: first to the Jews and Jerusalem, to the Samaritans, and then to the Gentiles. Paul's Gospel conformed to Peter's Gospel, seeing that they were both taught by the Lord Jesus. And without a doubt, Paul's Gospel conformed to the words of Jesus in Mk. 16:15-18? If you don't see that, then there is a problem in the gospel taught in today's churches.

I will not quote Gal. 1:6-9 __ because too many men who are called to be saved have preached, through incomplete teaching, only a partial Gospel. I believe they will receive the FULL Gospel.

Beloved, many churches cannot hear what I say because they are still listening to the "by faith gospel"; and not the Gospel that offers Grace through faith. I do not say that no one else believes: but they need to listen to the Gospel that saves.

Once more: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a man be born again [conceived from above, it be given from God], he cannot see the kingdom of God." The Israelites came to the edge of the Jordan River and saw the Promise Land, but did not enter in because of unbelief. That generation died in the wilderness. They did not "...enter into their rest..."; that is, stop their journeying, but wandered in the wilderness for 40 years. Even so, there are many, even in this forum, that have repented and are able to see the promise land: but the spies with the wrong testimony are telling them that they have arrived!

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, except man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
Beloved of the Lord, there is an entering into God's kingdom.

My brother, I for one do not think it takes place at all. I hope that does not anger you or make you defensive, it is just that I have lived a long time and seen way too many escapades of men trying to fleece their brothers.

I am sure you intend it well, and I do not like to contest anyone over what they say, but in this case, men healing men is just not something I believe.

Does God heal? ABSOLUTLEY. Men, NO!

I can not accept the idea that God is at the beck and call of men to do what they want done so that they can they brag about what they did.

My future wife and I had made plans to get married. We had already bought all her wedding attire, except her shoes. It was mid-autumn, and we could not find white shoes anywhere. On the eve of our wedding, after church services, we were taken to the [Mexican] border so that I could take my fiancée home. We were dropped off just north of the border, in front of a little store. As we said our final good-byes to the Brethren, I turned and looked at the display on the storefront, and I saw a pair of white shoes. When my fiancée turned around, I pointed to the display, never saying a word. She cried out, “My shoes!” The following morning, we were at the store as soon as it was open; but none of the shoes in the store fit her: except those shoes which were on display…the ones she saw and cried: “My shoes!”

And you really believe that is a miracle from God???

I believe Mitspa that you have just nailed home the needed advice of our observations of our brother.

Psalms 133:1 (KJV) A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant [it is] for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Back