God with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think is going to happen anyway

I do not know what you think is going to happen to me for responding to your lack of respect for God's Holy Word.

Did you think your friends will come and save you and boot me off of this site or something?

I am not afraid of that.

Any true Christian moderators that are strictly monitoring a Christian forums site would most probably be kind enough to help me know what to do when I meet someone that writes such things on a Christian site.

I have already been trying to find out how I can handle this matter appropriately.

God's Word and God's truth is more important to me than reading words from one who declares they have no fear of God.

I am peacefully standing up for what I believe in.

I believe a Christian forums site that is strictly monitored doesn't want Christians to feel badgered by those who are clearly not speaking words of truth on such a site.

you take a man,s word and then exploit it.i am not scared of God when i think i do his work.fact.pick at it all you want.

This thread us being closed pending review by the moderator team. I would urg everyone involved to review the forum rules rearding posting includung the following:
Common courtesy
Rule 2.1 Common courtesy and civil dialogue is expected from all participants. Common courtesy is a generally understood concept and too broad to fully define here. In short, if you have doubt on whether you should say something, DON'T!

Rule 2.2 If someone disagrees with you do not immediately jump to the conclusion that they are not truly saved just because they disagree, there are differences of opinion in translating Biblical doctrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back