"God Tales, An Anthology", now available in print format on Amazon

Hello everyone,

It was around 2014 that I had the idea of writing a book, a book which would contain faith-based short stories and poems from the Judeo-Christian genre.

One of the courses I took at Liberty University was "Creative Writing" so I thought I would put that to use. The book "God Tales" An Anthology" is what the title says; Tales and stories about God and how God intervened with people and how people related to God.

I made the book into an eBook which some of you might already have since I have sent many copies out to people via email. Now, thanks to a Messianic Yeshiva in Florida, they made it possible to have this book available in paperback format through Amazon.

So, If you are interested in ordering the book, you can go to the link below;

Rule 7.1. If any member wishes to post at CFS with any request for funding, for offering products for sale or to place a link in this forum to any site that requests financial donations, sells any type of products or links to self-promotion sites, they must first obtain permission from our Administrative staff via PM. Please include sales details, funding details or the off-site link URL in your PM request as well as a list of products or services that are offered from you or through that site. This permission will only be granted in exceptional circumstances, if at all.

If permission is granted to include an off site link on a post to a web page that sells products or services, they must also post the following warning notice together with the link.

MODERATOR'S CAUTION:
The link in this post goes to a website which sells goods or services or solicits donations or goes to a self promotion site. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such donation requests or sales and to research the group or individual making the request or sales and to PRAY before sending ANY donation or before purchasing any goods or services.

Hello Ben;

Thank you for making God Tales An Anthology available. Last summer I read the eBook and found it enjoyable reading while consistent with Scriptures.

I highly recommend purchasing Ben's book for your personal devotional reading.

God bless you, Ben.

Bob

Back