God"s Timing is Perfect

Dusty

Inactive
God"s Timing is Perfect

Galatians 4:4

But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law,

The passage above tells us that Jesus was born, " when the fullness of time had fully come "The word for" fullness " can also mean " complete".

And when we do a little digging , we discover that Jesus birth came at a perfect time.

When was Jesus born ? He was born just at the right time, because God's timing is always perfect . May we remember this when it comes to His timing in our own lives .

Jesus birth was perfect form a practical sandpoint . Rome ruled at the time of Christ's birth and the romans had achieved incredible work as far as building roadways that made it possible for people to travel from Palestine to anywhere else in the Empire.This aided in the spread of the gospel message as the first apostles and prophets used Rome's roads for God's glory.

It was also politically perfect .... Luke 2:1 tells us that Ceasar Augustus was the emperor when Jesus was born.

It was perfect from a prophetic standpoint .The hebrew scriptures foretold that the Messiah would come under some very specific conditions. Numbers 24:17 stated that His coming would be signaled by a star in the sky. Isaiah 7:14 declared the He would be born to a virgin . And Micah 5:2 prophesied that the coming one would be born in Bethlehem. Each of these prophesies was perfectly fullfilled while Christ's first cries as an infant were only heard in a stable .

Amen ,Soccerman . But how often do we try to do things in our timing instead of waiting for His perfect timing. I know I have botched a lot of things by trying to do it on my own without waiting for Him.

The Hebrews followed the cloud by day and the pillar by night. To go forward in presumption or stay behind in sloth is to miss the move of God and invite disaster.
His timing is laways perfect even when we cannot see. When Lazarus lay rotting in the tomb the natural mind thought Jesus had waited to long and yet it was the perfect time for God alone to be glorified.

Heb
1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past
unto the fathers by the prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath
appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his
person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when
he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of​
the Majesty on high:

The Hebrews followed the cloud by day and the pillar by night. To go forward in presumption or stay behind in sloth is to miss the move of God and invite disaster.
His timing is laways perfect even when we cannot see. When Lazarus lay rotting in the tomb the natural mind thought Jesus had waited to long and yet it was the perfect time for God alone to be glorified.

Amen , my son . His thoughts are not our thoughts and his ways are not our ways .

Back