"God Is" AWESOME MAJESTY ........ JOB 37:22
"God Is" A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE ...... PS. 7:11; DAN. 9:14
"God Is" TRUE .....................................JOHN 3:33
"God Is" SPIRIT ................................ JOHN 4:24
"God Is" FAITHFUL ............... 1 COR. 1:9. 10:13
"God Is" HOLY ................................. 1 COR. 3:17
"God Is" GOOD ....................... 1 TIM. 4:4
"God Is" ABLE ................................... HEB. 11:19
"God Is" LIGHT ....................... 1 JOHN 1:5 "God Is" LOVE ........................... 1 JOHN 4:8, 4:16

My prayer for this group is, "That we will know the passion He feels for us one day...

And He will instill in us that same passion in us for Him...

In that day many other things will simply fall away in that fervent heat...

My prayer for this group is, "That we will know the passion He feels for us one day...

And He will instill in us that same passion in us for Him...

In that day many other things will simply fall away in that fervent heat...

Amen!

Our God is an awesome God.

• [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus surrendered Himself to God ... "Your will be done." [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]- Matthew 26:42[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus accepted the truth about Himself ... "I am the Truth." [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]- John 14:6[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus confessed the truth ... "I tell you the truth." [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]- John 16:7[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus took responsibility ... "I have finished the work which You have given Me to do."[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus forgave others ... "Father forgive them." [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]- Luke 23:34[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus was transformed ... "Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men." - [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Luke 2:52[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus preserved the truth ... "I do nothing on my own" [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]- John 8:28[/SIZE][/FONT]

Back