God is good

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by welder, Aug 21, 2017.

1. I'm new to this! I thought it would be good to get connected with fellow Christians. I grew up in a Christian home but once I got older I turned my back on God and and started being the man I wanted to be. I was seeking a relationship with a girl and not God I didn't care if she was christian or not. about four months ago I had some really creepy dreams and it made me think "I need God" I started reading my Bible everyday digging deep in Gods word going to my pastor for questans I had while reading. I started thinking to myself " the time I'm looking for a relationship with some girl is just wasting my time I could be seeking a strong relationship with God". Reading the Bible is so important to me I feel more joyful and patient I haven't been using foul language anymore. Gods word really has a lot of power in it.

James Carroll, From Pieces To Peace, Abdicate and 4 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to cfs welder ,
    You are in good company here, many of us have been there before and won't go back for anything.

Man life out side of God ain't life at all, it's simply existing in a messed up world.

As we ask of all new memers,
    Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
    2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
    Blessings
    FCJ

bobinfaith and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  3. welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg
    Welcome welder to Cfs! So glad that you could join us. We look forward to many conversations with you
    Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abumdance

bobinfaith and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  4. Hello Welder;

Thank you for joining your new friends and brothers and sisters in Christ at CFS! I was encouraged by your going to your pastor for answers or just discussing God's Word. An answer to every pastor's prayers!

I believe its important to seek God first so when He brings you and your future relationship into your lives, she also reaps the blessings from our Lord.

I also look forward to fellowship with you and everyone else.

God bless you, Welder, and your family.

CoffeeDrinker, Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  5. It's nice to meet you, Welder.

bobinfaith, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  6. He is indeed great. Nice to meet you. Praying for you all!

bobinfaith, Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  7. abs2welcome.png
    Congrats and welcome! :)

bobinfaith, Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  8. Hi welder... Welcome to CFS!

Cturtle and bobinfaith say Amen and like this.
  9. Welcome to our online community of praying peeps who love the Lord. Looking forward to your joining in. :)

bobinfaith and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  10. Welcome to CFS!

Blessings

Annie x

Cturtle likes this.