1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

God is good faithful even when i am not

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by 福井舞, Dec 7, 2014.

1. to put long story short, I got notice from university a while back, informing me because I have failed three out of four papers last semester, I am in big trouble.....

and I needed to pass at least two papers in the semester I have just finished.

the thing was I have been a horrible Christian for so long, I struggled with a lot of issues which means I didn't actually do all that much study for the past semester.

I have just recommit myself today to God, because I realize it is all my fault that I am in this trouble.....

but I have just checked my result, against all odds I have passed three papers out of four this semester......

all I can say is God is good, even when I was such terrible son.......

and I am really grateful for all the prayers I have received from some Christians I know, I guess God really do listen to prayers........

He gave me a second chance, and I hope I wont screw it up this time, and I will treasure the opportunity He gave me this time and really do my best.
    KingJ likes this.
  2. Good testimony brother. You see , God wants us to prosper/ be successful in all we do. I agree that God hears ALL prayers (y)
    福井舞 and KingJ say Amen and like this.
  3. Cool. I'm glad He helped you out. I am schizophrenic and I recently lost my faith because I thought everything I knew about God was a delusion, since I have a lot of delusions that are not true. Then I snapped out of it and realized that He is the most real thing I know.
    福井舞 likes this.