God Calls One Home Right After Baptism With Giant Wave!!

I think Michael would have less issues with people if he would stop thinking he is the only one right about doctrine.

I think Michael would have less issues with people if he would stop thinking he is the only one right about doctrine.

I feel really bad that he is leaving, but I don't think it's fair to get mad and leave just because someone disagrees and wants to talk about it.

Sweetpea, i've been thinking about your concerns and how much you value your marriage and want to make it work. We don't have authority over our husbands, but we have been given authority 'over all the power of the enemy' (Luke 10:19) and we can do great damage to the enemy's plans when we pray. Many difficulties in a marriage are part of the enemy's plan for it's demise. We can take a stand against all negativity knowing that God has given us authority in His name to back it up. Yo can submit to God in prayer whatever us controlling your husband and pray that he will be released from it. Pray for the conflict to end and the strife be broken. Ask God to give you a new husband. He can take the one you have and make him a new creation in Christ. You have the power of God on your side and can fight for your marriage in prayer.This won't be easy and will take time and perhaps things will seem to get worse before they get better but you can give your marriage over to God and put it in His hands.

I think MichaelH is very compassionate about scripture, which is good. Although he is quick to temper, and needs to be a little more humble, I have faith and believe God is working on him. And I think he will apologize for telling you to dump your husband, because I do believe MichaelH has a love for our Lord, and is sincere with what he does.

Even though we as Christians, have disagreements all the time, I hope he doesn't let these small quarrels get to him. If he did, it would be a victory for satan, and not just MichaelH would lose, but all of us would lose a brother/member of this forum. If you're reading this Michael remember scripture says consider these trials pure joy, because the testing of our faith produces perseverance.

Reactions: Sal
I've left twice. Don't post much now I just watch. Spending most my time getting another forum going.
It will have the Lords blessing De...you will build a forum that will bring honor to the Lord. I think you already have the best members I have ever seen on a forum :D

It will have the Lords blessing De...you will build a forum that will bring honor to the Lord. I think you already have the best members I have ever seen on a forum :D

haha. I agree, three members and hopefully more. Just going to let god guide it.

Mitspa, I am greatly grieved over this, although I know you will be successful no matter where you are. I hope you are extremely blessed and continue sharing your doctrine with those you meet.
Thanks Olivia I hope to focus more on doctrine I have an idea to explain the difference between the letter and the Spirit... but I wonder some times if anyone is hearing what Im saying?

Sweetpea, i've been thinking about your concerns and how much you value your marriage and want to make it work. We don't have authority over our husbands, but we have been given authority 'over all the power of the enemy' (Luke 10:19) and we can do great damage to the enemy's plans when we pray. Many difficulties in a marriage are part of the enemy's plan for it's demise. We can take a stand against all negativity knowing that God has given us authority in His name to back it up. Yo can submit to God in prayer whatever us controlling your husband and pray that he will be released from it. Pray for the conflict to end and the strife be broken. Ask God to give you a new husband. He can take the one you have and make him a new creation in Christ. You have the power of God on your side and can fight for your marriage in prayer.This won't be easy and will take time and perhaps things will seem to get worse before they get better but you can give your marriage over to God and put it in His hands.

Thank you and I appreciate that. I love getting advice from other Christians. I just have to be discerning, and the post about dumping the husband was not biblical, IMO. Because I started to question MichaelH about the things he says, I feel he started getting upset with me for questioning him and not taking his advice. However, I am taking his advice that was biblical and I will take the advice you just gave me. I think that was great, biblical advice. I will do anything God wants me to do, but I have to know it is really from God. I hope that makes sense. I really do value my marriage and I love my husband very, very much. Please keep me, my husband, and our children in your prayers. :)

Reactions: Sal
Thanks Olivia I hope to focus more on doctrine I have an idea to explain the difference between the letter and the Spirit... but I wonder some times if anyone is hearing what Im saying?
From people's responses, it seems as if most people are listening to you. God is using you for a very good purpose for you teach true doctrine. Sometimes it may not be apparent who you have helped (although I believe it to be many), but I am sure that many who have listened to your posts, have been greatly changed by them. God bless you.

From people's responses, it seems as if most people are listening to you. God is using you for a very good purpose for you teach true doctrine. Sometimes it may not be apparent who you have helped (although I believe it to be many), but I am sure that many who have listened to your posts, have been greatly changed by them. God bless you.

Mitspa has helped me a lot!

Back