God blessed you!

Again my friend I am sorry you had a bad day and even sorrier if I offended you. What I said in context however was this:

Because the grammar used in Hebrew and Greek can change the meaning of or usage of a word. The Vines demonstrates exactly which definition fits each verse. Without this entire cults have used a Strongs to build their theology.

If words are lifted out of their context then of course another meaning entirely can be implied or construed. There was never any mention of a person being a cultist do to simply using a Strong's. Only a warning that this can lead to misinterpretation and that this has been at the root of major cults.
And there was certainly no disrespect intended towards you or anyone else.
Many blessings on your day and in His Name,
Your brother Larry.

The danger of scricpture being taken out of context:
The devil is the father of lies and is the deceiver, if he can't get you to believe an open lie, he'll try to deceive you with a twisted truth, (which is still really a lie, but a sneaky one.) He works at the smallest details, trying to unravel truth little by little, meaning by meaning. If one entry point isn't effective, he'll try another. He'll try multiple ways, he'll deceive who he can. Watch that no one misleads you. The devil doesn't stay away from the church; he makes his office there. The devil teaches to mislead, even by teaching scricpture out of context, notice how he even tempted Jesus;
Luke 4:1-13
Matthew 4:1-13

Back