And has took His size tens
To my seat of doubting …
Do I do what He asks
Then in frustration

go kick the dog?

That look of terror of my faithful mut
My size ten connects with his seat of compassion
The yelp of pain that reflecting my anger and frustration
Yet with his waggly tail comes running back, licking, nuzzling giving unconditional love

If that doesn’t work and your frustration rages on,
Leave the cat alone
cat’s only hiss, spit and scratch
I know it not theologically sound
but you’re going to feel so much better,
and you can always go repent later

Go kick the dog!

Ahhh, I like that Alan.

Dogs can really show us how evil we can be. They put up with us even when we’re miserable. I’m pretty sure they were specially made for us and given extra thick skin because no other animal I know will forgive like they do. I shouted at mine for running off and getting pregnant with the Heinz dog down the road once and when I saw her little face crouched in guilt I couldn’t help but hug her afterwards. Little flirt😂

Ahhh, I like that Alan.

Dogs can really show us how evil we can be. They put up with us even when we’re miserable. I’m pretty sure they were specially made for us and given extra thick skin because no other animal I know will forgive like they do. I shouted at mine for running off and getting pregnant with the Heinz dog down the road once and when I saw her little face crouched in guilt I couldn’t help but hug her afterwards. Little flirt😂
My Airedale/poodle cross is 32kg of black curly fun,
She is the inspiration of the above poem.
She absolutely hates rain and letting her out this morning she ran to the door brushing past me
Feeling the rain on her face she stopped, I didn’t and fell over the top of her… as I hit the patio I started shouting at the dog…
Her response- after initially running off she then came dancing around me licking my face as if to say I enjoyed that game can we do it again?
But let’s get out of the rain first!

Back