1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Other Free

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by BarelyBreathing, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Other Free

There was a thread I brought earlier on Gluten Free (GF), and I thought it might be nice to make a thread where people can post all things related to GF eating, dairy Free eating, etc. Does your family do any of these things and for what reasons? What brands do you like? What is most difficult? Any recipes you want to share?

No one has to answer all the questions. They are only intended to help with ideas on what all to post in this thread.
  2. Betty Crocker carries a line of GF desserts:

Gluten Free Home

I have only tried their cookies, and they are good, but use way too much butter/margarine. I'd recommend using a butter/margarine substitute.

The Gluten Free Pantry cookies are much better and use half the butter/margarine: Glutino & Gluten-Free Pantry (You can still use a substitute for the butter/ margarine)