1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Girlfriends Mom

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Chris116unashamed, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hi, guess I'll start with myself and my girlfriend are both Christians met in church, and both were summer missionarys this summer. We agreed to wait on starting relationship till after camps. When we first started talking before summer her mom was nice to me, but she had just not happy, says I have not proved myself, that I don't have Job right now. Guess asking how I should approach this? me and gf haven't talked much lately because of her mom, I respect her mom just that I am trying to find job. Like I said how should I approach the situation and if anyone has been in same kinda place maybe some prayers please. Thank you God bless.
  2. You say you respect her Mom, why not ask your Girl friend and especially her Mom to pray that the Lord will open up some good employment opportunities for you. That should show that you are sincere, and that you do indeed value their prayers and respect them.