1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Ginger, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Ginger

My life has been blessed with curses.

I have had what some might consider a rather sad and tragic life. But thru it all I have kept my eyes fixed on Jesus. My reward is Emmanuel.

None of the struggles here are really that important....oh, they feel important and even near unbearable as we are going thru them. But in the end, if we are in Christ Jesus, God uses even our worst experiences to bless us.

A few weeks ago, it looked as tho my daughter might die or be severely disabled. It was a mother's nightmare. I did all I could to keep positive and trust God. And I called upon my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray. My daughter recovered against the odds and at a miraculous rate!

If we had not gone thru this challenging time, I would not have seen such a great miracle.

But I am looking to something greater than health and life for my daughter. She has a very screwed up religious theology.

I am hoping and praying God has a greater reason or carrying us thru this ordeal.
    A long time ago, God used a terrible tragedy to draw me nearer and dramatically change my life.
    I pray God is using this to draw my daughter near to Him.

Remember to thank God for the good and the bad in your life. Being blessed with curses is far better than being cursed with blessing.
  2. Still praying for you all!

:pray: :pray: :pray:
  3. i thank God for your gain.very pleased for you ginger,you hit the wall recently.the best we can do for our children is lead them to the lord,not by church ,but by the family you give show them Christ.hope your doing ok.:)
  4. yes, indeed, and I count all things to be loss, because of the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, because of whom of the all things I suffered loss, and do count them to be refuse, that Christ I may gain, and be found in him, - Philippians 3:8