Giants...yeah right

Discussion in 'Snaggables' started by HeisallIneed, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Giants...yeah right

[SIZE=-1]1096.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_1.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_7a0.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_7db.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_d55.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]picture3.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]

2. can't see the pictures!

3. I see them...is their anyone else that cant see them??

4. I just see red X's

5. I don't see them

6. Sorry one and all ..it must be the format in which it was sent to me. Unfortunately I'm not a computor whizz so it may take me a little while to figure out how to change it so all can see.

7. Do you happen to have a ImageShack or Photobucket (there free) account that you could upload and link the pictures to? It works pretty slick and easy. :) It's also handy to have one of those accounts as a back-up for web/email/forum posting of photos. :)

8. Thats the way it is when you add things on a site that you get in an email. You can see them but no one else can.
    Use a photo uploading site and you shouldnt have any problems to add them here so we all can see them .
    GBU Tavy

9. Thanks for all the help ...I have HP Premier..will try photobucket

10. Excellent job HeisallIneed!! :) I have a Photobucket account and didn't even know you could do that. That came out very nice, good job. :)

HeisallIneed, I know you probably have seen this plenty of times before, but...

11. Good job...nah just a fluke. Thanks for the song..I had'nt heard that before ..aint that the truth , all we need.. its a lovely song :)