1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Giants...yeah right

Discussion in 'Snaggables' started by HeisallIneed, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Giants...yeah right

[SIZE=-1]1096.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_1.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_7a0.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_7db.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]1096_d55.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]picture3.jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][​IMG][/SIZE]

2. can't see the pictures!

3. I see them...is their anyone else that cant see them??

4. I just see red X's

5. I don't see them

6. Sorry one and all ..it must be the format in which it was sent to me. Unfortunately I'm not a computor whizz so it may take me a little while to figure out how to change it so all can see.

7. Do you happen to have a ImageShack or Photobucket (there free) account that you could upload and link the pictures to? It works pretty slick and easy. :) It's also handy to have one of those accounts as a back-up for web/email/forum posting of photos. :)

8. Thats the way it is when you add things on a site that you get in an email. You can see them but no one else can.
    Use a photo uploading site and you shouldnt have any problems to add them here so we all can see them .
    GBU Tavy

9. Thanks for all the help ...I have HP Premier..will try photobucket

10. Excellent job HeisallIneed!! :) I have a Photobucket account and didn't even know you could do that. That came out very nice, good job. :)

HeisallIneed, I know you probably have seen this plenty of times before, but...

11. Good job...nah just a fluke. Thanks for the song..I had'nt heard that before ..aint that the truth , all we need.. its a lovely song :)