Ghosts

You are correct. Many are not ready for that lesson. They don't believe in the spiritual realm let alone how to BE there. They don't understand how Saul used a witch to call up Samuel after he died or how Saul only received a prophecy that he and his sons would join Samuel in paradise in three days. Entering the spirit realm is the act of a mature child of God. Maturity is a must else one can find themselves in serious danger. Do not play with necromancers.

So you are saying that ghosts are real?

One thing that puzzles me about ghosts is why would they be roaming around the Earth? I would hate to think that I will be wandering around here after I die. What sense does that make?

So you are saying that ghosts are real?

Matthew 12:43 (KJV)
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.​

This is talking about demons, not the spirit of a man.

Matthew 12:43 (KJV)
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.​

This is talking about demons, not the spirit of a man.

But if Saul called up Samuel then that means he spoke with a ghost.

The definition of a ghost is in error. The word of God says when a man dies, the body returns to the earth, the spirit returns to God, the soul - depends, heaven (NT), paradise (OT) or hell. With the spirit back to God and the soul to heaven or hell, the manifestations are evil spirits, demons. Nothing more.

Have you ever noticed that these people ("mediums") show up every few years or so in the main stream to entice a new generation into following them and giving them money?

Then it comes out that they are a 'phony' (big surprise) and then they run to Vegas, write a book, open a shop, show and a website with an 900 number. They are cult leaders that cultivate groupies.

upload_2016-3-28_22-12-58.png

" I sense someone with the name starting an 'M' ?"

I am so in the wrong business....

They have a "gift alright':
Steer Fecal Artist.png

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed that these people ("mediums") show up every few years or so in the main stream to entice a new generation into following them and giving them money?

Then it comes out that they are a 'phony' (big surprise) and then they run to Vegas, write a book, open a shop, show and a website with an 900 number. They are cult leaders that cultivate groupies.

View attachment 2172

" I sense someone with the name starting an 'M' ?"

I am so in the wrong business....

They have a "gift alright':
View attachment 2173
Mentalists are really talented. I figure these guys are mostly mentalists after easy cash.

Question: When Jesus along with Peter James, and John on the mountain of transfiguration, there appeared with them all Moses, and Elijah. They were talking to Jesus about what he (Jesus) was about to do in Jerusalem. Moses had clearly died many years earlier. Did Jesus do what was commanded not to do in the Old Testament about "familiar spirits"? Did Moses come as a familiar spirit, and have fellowship with Jesus?

What does it mean "if we walk in the light has he is in the light we have fellowship with one another......"
Hi @CCW95A,

This was a vision.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

I do believe Jesus said that "who so ever believes in him shall never die". Having fellowship with dead people is one thing but having fellowship with someone who is not dead is another, even if their physical body is dead. If we the Church are sitting in Heavenly places in Christ so is everyone whose bodies have gone into the grave are also still in Christ. They never left that position being in Christ whether alive physically or dead. If we the body of Christ are all in the same place, I don't see how one can not notice the fellowship of the Spirit with other believers in God's Kingdom. The Apostle John spoke to many people while being in the Spirit in the book of revelations.

Hello again, @CCW95A,

Believers 'sleep' in Christ, until the resurrection.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

@CCW95A,
Ref: #32:

Our Lord Himself was part of the vision, for Peter, James and John were witnessing His coming glory. He was 'transfigured' before them.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

@CCW95A,
Ref: #32:

Our Lord Himself was part of the vision, for Peter, James and John were witnessing His coming glory. He was 'transfigured' before them.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Things seen with our physical eyes are only temporary. The things we see with the eyes of the heart (vision) are eternal. Moses and Elijah were discussing what Jesus was about to do in Jerusalem in just a few days. They were not talking about his second coming, or the rapture of the Church.

Things seen with our physical eyes are only temporary. The things we see with the eyes of the heart (vision) are eternal. Moses and Elijah were discussing what Jesus was about to do in Jerusalem in just a few days. They were not talking about his second coming, or the rapture of the Church.

Amen!

Since speaking to the dead is forbidden in the Scriptures, the witch faked Samuel's appearance. Saul was tricked into believing that it was really Samuel when it was only some type of deception on the part of the witch. That is exactly what physics and mediums do today.

Back