1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

GG tries a blog

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by GrannyG, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Go Granny!:) I have bookmarked your lovely site!:D
  2. If you would like an easy to get to listening site for daily Bible reading, I have on on this blog of mine. The man who reads is very easy to understand.
  3. :bump: I needed to change the title of my blog and also the URL because Googling it resulted in directing to questionable types of sites and I didn't want any thing associated with them. :( My signature and the link in the original post have been edited to reflect the new URL. I hope someone on CFS enjoys the site.
  4. Go grannyG! I favorited it :D
  5. Good stuffff GG! I found old WWII stuf there some how. Very nice. I can relate to that. Ya gotta good blog goin there GG God Bless you abundantly!!!!!!

Chili out.
  6. Wow Granny .... that is very impressive and I am going back to read some more . Love it .
  7. I am still reading it!:)