Get Busy!

Euphemia

Account Closed
Get Busy!

Ephesians 1:9-11 NLT
God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure. And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ—everything in heaven and on earth. Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.

BusyBee.jpg

What a blessing to be aware that I have been chosen since the before the foundation of the world to be alive at this moment in time—this exact time in God’s plan. I often think about why now? Why wasn’t I born during the Wild, Wild West? Why wasn’t I born in Ireland, or Italy or even Malaysia? It was because I, and every one of you have been selected to be alive at this time in the universe! AWESOME! We are a privileged generation! We are the generation who can look back on Christ, and receive all the benefit of the fulfillment of hundreds of prophecies that our forebears could only hope to see!

Everything is Christ’s! We are His, and in that truth, we have such a holy purpose! We are included in the plans—let in on God’s ideas! What a blessed and exciting life!

The Message says in verses 7-12:

Because of the sacrifice of the Messiah, his blood poured out on the altar of the Cross, we're a free people—free of penalties and punishments chalked up by all our misdeeds. And not just barely free, either. Abundantly free! He thought of everything, provided for everything we could possibly need, letting us in on the plans he took such delight in making. He set it all out before us in Christ, a long-range plan in which everything would be brought together and summed up in him, everything in deepest heaven, everything on planet earth. It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.

How can any one of us ever sigh and say, “I’m bored.”? What a joy and comfort to know that God handpicked us to become His sons and daughters! What a good and excellent God! What privileged children we are. Let’s not be spoiled brats, but recognize the value God has placed on us by His Son’s sacrifice out of love for each individual, and enlist in His army full force. Get busy for God!

Let's seek to please our Dad by serving Him right where we are.

Back