1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

G'Day from Australia

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by George C, Sep 1, 2009.

1. G'Day from Australia

A warm g'day from New South Wales, Australia to all members of the forum. As an old newbie I think I have the miles under my belt to contribute some fresh and thoughtful threads. Hopefully anyway.
  2. G'day mate,

Its good to have you on board our forums..

:welcome: :)

3. G'day mate :D and welcome back!!
  4. G'day George
    Nice to meet you

from country Victoria

brother rodger
  5. :welcome::welcome::welcome:

So nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to your contributions to the forum!

Blessings, Cheri
  6. Hi GEORGE!
  7. Welcome to the forum.
    GBU Tavy
  8. :welcome::welcome::welcome: to the forum. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

9. G'day GEORGE

Welcome to the forum I am new myself..... I am glad you are here ..... God bless love Jane
  10. It is always so neat to see people come together form all over the world! Its a pleasure to meet you and welcome!!
  11. G'day George
    Welcome in the mighty name of Jesus. It's so great to have more people from this side of the southern hemisphere joining our lovely forum:) I'm a kiwi living over the ditch in New Zealand.
    I'm thinking your gonna fit in well with this awesome lot of friendly and warm people here at CFS.
  12. [​IMG]
    Very nice to have you here with us!