1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gardening Links

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Dusty, Jun 30, 2008.

1. :cool:
    My wife will like these.:)

2. Thanks!

Thanks for the links, Dusty.

I always make the mistake of overwatering my plants. :eek:

3. You're welcome . Well it is the 19th of Aug. and I have not had to water all summer due to a very wet season. My lawn is so green just like spring as well as every one elses. Well at least it's good on the water bill. LOL:D

4. I see these blown glass watering bulbs that you can buy to meter out water to your plants. I was wondering how a Perrier bottle would work with a hole punched in the cap. Anyone used the watering bulbs?

Larry II

5. Actually I have a couple for my indoor plants and they work quite well and it is especially good when you go away , you don't have to worry about some one watering your plants.:D

6. Try Gardenweb. The info is totally open for reading but if you want to post, you have to sign up (also free)

The GardenWeb Forums - GardenWeb

But be careful. Lots of info and it sucks ya in. :D