1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Full of Questions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Momsinheaven, Jan 4, 2015.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I lost my mom suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 55 on April 10, 2012. To make a very long story short(er) - I have been in the "shock" phase since. I suffer from Major Depression, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety and Tension Headaches. I live a completely different life than when my mom was alive. I use to have a relationship with my husband and kids. Now I think we live in the same house and they listen to me cry all day. Since my mom passed I have questioned whether there is truly a Heaven. My worst fear in the world is that I will never see her again.
    I have a Master's in Leadership and had a really good job. I no longer work, no longer work out (I've gained 50 pounds), and all I do is sit around the house and feel sorry for myself.
    Can someone please point me in the right direction. I need help!

2. I can only say to believe. I also believe the best benefit you can get is to see a professional, someone who can steer you in the right direction. We all can only give you what you already know: pray, read the word of God and believe. If you still don't want to do that then I suggest you at least listen to Jim Richards (https://www.youtube.com/user/JamesBRichards/videos)