"Frozen" song "Let It Go"

Like I said and I think JPPPPPPT meant was that the musical notes were dynamic. They are....Beautiful. Rmember that satan was the most beautiful angel and now comes as an angel of light and has all of the beauty and enticements and temptations of this world at his disposal.

"the cold never bothered me anyway" is an excellent phrase to draw in vulnerable candidates from the abused and damaged and neglected categories who have a tendancy to be very open to deviant and antiestablishment and such considerations. It sucks them in through their feelings. I admit that it sucks on me, too' as I am sure that if I had the time and desire I could stun most with the horrible atrocities of abuse and neglect in a day when high school counselors actually told you to remove your self from their office if you had no curriculum counceling to address if you went to them and tried to tell them that your drunken father almost killed you the night before. This happened to me twice (no Mom (dead) or relatives even in the state.) I had no help from any where (I was unaware of God who I am sure was protecting us children to some degree) that I could hope for or count on, so yes I know about the cold and being lonely and what happened at school..... One other event: I was forced by my father to give mouth to mouth to a dead, bloody corpse for about 45 minutes, yes ambulances took that long in my youth (my father did not want to be the one to tell the already hysterical land lady that her cold husband was dead) and he had been a heavy, heavy chain smoker-every breath I drew for the two of us included all that sickening, putrid stale, and horrible dead air from his expired lungs. (And smokers think/thought that I am just trying to be a rediculous jerk when I tell them that their smoke bothers me.)

But the fact of Ro 12:1-2, and many others I dont have time to share, simply put, God's Word, is that once we become a Christian we are NOT to nurse the feelings or thoughts of our past life but we are to grow in love, forgiveness, mercy, kindness, gentleness and such. Assimilate and emulate those characteristics of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. Become a NEW CREATION in Christ as God's Word puts it. Focusing or dwelling upon on how well we can tolerate coldness, being insensitive, is NOT a Christian characteristic. That comes from satan.

Here are the lyrics:
Let it go, let it go
Cant hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door

The snow blows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like Im the queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldnt keep it in
Heaven knows I try

Dont let them in, dont let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, dont feel, dont let them know
Well now they know

Let it go, let it go
Cant hold you back anymore
Let it go, let it go
And here I stand
And here Ill stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

Its funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me cant get to me at all
Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe
I know left a life behind but Im too relieved to grieve

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
And here I stand
And here Ill stay
Let it go, let it go

Standing frozen in the life Ive chosen
You wont find me, the past is all behind me
Buried in the snow

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
And here I stand
And here Ill stay
Let it go, let it go

Let it go
Here I stand
Let it go, let it go
Let it go

Songwriters: ROBERT LOPEZ, KRISTEN ANDERSON-LOPEZ
© Walt Disney Music Publishing Company
For non-commercial use only.

Thank you much for being able to fo that in a legal, I think, way. I couldnt figure out how to transfer whole song and trademark thing. But now the song is REVEALED in its totallity and you can see all the garbage, my opinion, woven into the fabric.

One other thing, witch craft and sorcery, in my opinion , are insignificant in what I see the destructive message of this song.

This song addresses and touches the feelings of social frustration, anxiety, insecurity, and the like many adolescents or those stuck in their adolescence experience. It encourgaes them to abandon structured, traditional, conservative, Biblical like lifestles and go wild and let it storm and rage around them as they rebel and defy against such and do whatever feels good. It encourages them to permenantly turn their backs on... their parents and such and harden their hearts.

Like I said and I think JPPPPPPT meant was that the musical notes were dynamic. They are....Beautiful. Rmember that satan was the most beautiful angel and now comes as an angel of light and has all of the beauty and enticements and temptations of this world at his disposal.

"the cold never bothered me anyway" is an excellent phrase to draw in vulnerable candidates from the abused and damaged and neglected categories who have a tendancy to be very open to deviant and antiestablishment and such considerations. It sucks them in through their feelings. I admit that it sucks on me, too' as I am sure that if I had the time and desire I could stun most with the horrible atrocities of abuse and neglect in a day when high school counselors actually told you to remove your self from their office if you had no curriculum counceling to address if you went to them and tried to tell them that your drunken father almost killed you the night before. This happened to me twice (no Mom (dead) or relatives even in the state.) I had no help from any where (I was unaware of God who I am sure was protecting us children to some degree) that I could hope for or count on, so yes I know about the cold and being lonely and what happened at school..... One other event: I was forced by my father to give mouth to mouth to a dead, bloody corpse for about 45 minutes, yes ambulances took that long in my youth (my father did not want to be the one to tell the already hysterical land lady that her cold husband was dead) and he had been a heavy, heavy chain smoker-every breath I drew for the two of us included all that sickening, putrid stale, and horrible dead air from his expired lungs. (And smokers think/thought that I am just trying to be a rediculous jerk when I tell them that their smoke bothers me.)

But the fact of Ro 12:1-2, and many others I dont have time to share, simply put, God's Word, is that once we become a Christian we are NOT to nurse the feelings or thoughts of our past life but we are to grow in love, forgiveness, mercy, kindness, gentleness and such. Assimilate and emulate those characteristics of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. Become a NEW CREATION in Christ as God's Word puts it. Focusing or dwelling upon on how well we can tolerate coldness, being insensitive, is NOT a Christian characteristic. That comes from satan.

So me agreeing that the cold never bothered me anyway is somehow from Satan? Really?

I am agreeing with a fact, that the cold indeed doesn't bother me in the slightest. I come from the Northeast. I lived in Philadelphia much of my life. I also loved on the coast of New Jersey and Upstate, Ny. Upstate, Ny winters can be brutal. It routinely gets below zero. I absolutely look very it. I prefer the cold over this oppressive heat of Florida where I currently live. People constantly ask me if I am cold in the winter when it does drop below 60 or 50 degrees and I tell them no. They then tell me that the cold must not bother you. I have to agree with them. It really doesn't.

I do not dwell on it. It is just a simple fact of my life.

Christians are really starting to wear me down, especially on forums like this. Everything, even something as benign as being able to tolerate the cold is now evil.

It is becoming increasingly apparent to me that isolating myself from forums such as this one is getting to be more of a reality.

So me agreeing that the cold never bothered me anyway is somehow from Satan? Really?

I am agreeing with a fact, that the cold indeed doesn't bother me in the slightest. I come from the Northeast. I lived in Philadelphia much of my life. I also loved on the coast of New Jersey and Upstate, Ny. Upstate, Ny winters can be brutal. It routinely gets below zero.

I've just listened to the song (believe it or not I've not heard it before) and I think you are looking at the wrong meaning of cold. I think it means the feeling of isolation or desertion in this case.

I'm not sure I agree with some of the comments in this thread. I'd rather suspect a kid would have felt the cold (which does not mean for example a smacked bottom when you know you have been naughty) before this meaning would make any sense.

I wouldnt pay it too much attention it doesnt deserve...
If its really driving you crazy, I suggest putting on a CD. My preference...Carpenters.

I once read that from a book by a known psychiatrist, Carl Jung….

It is a cycle for man, man is looking for a model:
as a young boy: a "Superman": we want to save the world
as a young adult: a "Tarzan", physically fit and attractive...
as an old man: a "Gandhi" on spiritual things….

i think it is man's, the secular world's effort to find the "truth".. of course, we know better....

John 15:5New King James Version (NKJV)
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

You should know that Carl Jung was a heavily demonized occultist from his childhood through adulthood.

It does not take a lot of work to find out that he had alleged conversations with the dead and even traveled with them.

He gives credit for his abilities to his "ghostly guru" Philemon and calls him his spirit guide.

One can only wonder whether Christians who advocate using Jung "discerningly" have really faced the fact that they are adabting into Christian revelations which Jung received from demons.

Reactions: aha
You should know that Carl Jung was a heavily demonized occultist from his childhood through adulthood.

It does not take a lot of work to find out that he had alleged conversations with the dead and even traveled with them.

He gives credit for his abilities to his "ghostly guru" Philemon and calls him his spirit guide.

One can only wonder whether Christians who advocate using Jung "discerningly" have really faced the fact that they are adabting into Christian revelations which Jung received from demons.

Thanks for the warning/attention Mr. Major….

Yes, I agree: it is already a bit difficult to discern the Truth from the Scripture when the Bible speaks the Truth itself…

What more it will be difficult, and can cause confusion, to take the “truth” out of the “half-truth” of the enemy….

Thanks for the warning/attention Mr. Major….

Yes, I agree: it is already a bit difficult to discern the Truth from the Scripture when the Bible speaks the Truth itself…

What more it will be difficult, and can cause confusion, to take the “truth” out of the “half-truth” of the enemy….

You are very welcome. There is a book written by David Hunt titeled "The Seduction Of Christianity" and Mr. Jung is one of those whose actions and deeds are recorded.

I highly reccomend this book for all people. It will open your eyes to those who are around you.

I should never have opened this thread. Got those lyrics stuck in my head now.
OT but it can be a lot worse than that mate. It's not one I would post here but I once got stuck on "telephone man" after a debate on the song...

I should never have opened this thread. Got those lyrics stuck in my head now.
Lol.
I love 'sing'.

' Let it go'is a nothing song. But heres another song that actually wasnt in the movie. About one upmanship. I taught it to my ESOL students. Its far better cos its Irving Berlin and amusing. In the battle of the sexes who wins?

If you notice, when Elsa claims she can sing 'sweeter' she actually bails out at the last note and forgets to be sweet. So i think the guy wins.

As per the OP: with the discussion topic, I think this ca stay in the General Discussions area.

I've just listened to the song (believe it or not I've not heard it before) and I think you are looking at the wrong meaning of cold. I think it means the feeling of isolation or desertion in this case.

I'm not sure I agree with some of the comments in this thread. I'd rather suspect a kid would have felt the cold (which does not mean for example a smacked bottom when you know you have been naughty) before this meaning would make any sense.
Yes, boltardy, She is clearly talking about the seclusion/isolatuion she had to live with because of her "curse" and creating cold/ice the curse. The seclusion is focused/elaborated upon significantly: lil sis knocking on her door wanting to play many times through the years. The way it is presented: ice/cold=curse=badly hurt lil sis=seclusion I think that a little child could connect the dots here. Always alone in her room full of depression/repression quietly sulking. Like Pancakes said it is good to get things out in the open and deal with them (with a professional, if needed) but that is not what I think we are seeing here. She is letting them out in a storm of destruction and making a palace of it and trurning her "back and slamming the door" behind her to where she claims she is the "queen" of the "kingdom" of "isolation." She repeats the idea at least thrice in the song (OP TOPIC by the way; the song and its conotations) of turning her back and slmming the door and then saying here I'll stay and stand and then "the cold never bothered me anyway." She is not seeking help at all but rather saying, " This me, I am not going to try to seek someone to help me eradicate the problem so I won't hurt anyone anymore, but create my own place where it is not seen/defined as a problem anymore; even if it means total seclusion." It is very conceivable that the curse could have been removed or at least attempted to be as its fatal conseqences to the lil sister were majically aborted by little round creatures with majical powers.

Oh, and by the way, COLD TEMPS is part of the curse.

Back