1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Friend's Sickness

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by ApostlePeter, Apr 22, 2014.

1. My dear friend hasnt been feeling well. He's been bed ridden for quite a while. Ive been praying for him. Maybe a little more pray from you all might help. Thanks!

Be blessed
  2. Il keep him in my prayers :) Hope he gets well
  3. Lord, we lift up this brother having this sickness. We do not know him personally, even his name or what kind of sickness he is having.. But Lord, you know everything.. And you are in control of everything.. We come to you asking for healing: with confidence, hope and faith.. You are the same yesterday, today and forever.. The same Lord who brought up Lazarus, is able to perform mighty miracles even today.. We pray that you will bring comfort and healing to our brother.. As your word says, we are healed by Your stripes.. Touch our brother so that he can testify and glorify your name further.. All the glory to you.. In the name of Jesus Christ.. Amen
  4. Thanks guys. He's looking better. He might recover! Praise be his name!
  5. Will continue to pray for him
  6. He took a turn for the worst. :( Lou Gehrig's disease is so harsh :(
  7. Just said a prayer for your friend.
  8. Jesus I pray that this friend will recover. You said to pray your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. His heavenly form will not have sickness so I declare that neither will his earthly form!
  9. Father, I know so little about Lou Gehrig's disease, but You know everything about it as well as about this friend of ApostlePeter's. I ask You, then, to be with his friend, to heal him, because there is nothing that is beyond You. Adon-i, be L-rd in this situation in the lives of both the friend and ApostlePeter, and teach us how to pray for both of them.