1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Falcon Rider, Nov 24, 2014.

1. I am here to admit a moral failure - the sin that so easily entangles, of the flesh. Regardless if it hurt no other, it has hurt my nearness to God - the thing He most desires from me.

I admit my sin and ask you to join with me in what we know from James 5:16 and 1 John 1:9 because I need my brothers and sisters to pray with and for me.

And while there is embarrassment, discouragement and disappointment in myself, I know this fight is against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms that battle for my soul. However, I can stand confident in what you've said in 2 Corinthians 5:17, that I am a new creation.

Lord, thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit who is constantly reminding me of who I belong to. Continue to mold me into a man that yearns for more and more of you.

2. What is it that you need help with?