1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Falcon Rider, Nov 24, 2014.

1. I am here to admit a moral failure - the sin that so easily entangles, of the flesh. Regardless if it hurt no other, it has hurt my nearness to God - the thing He most desires from me.

I admit my sin and ask you to join with me in what we know from James 5:16 and 1 John 1:9 because I need my brothers and sisters to pray with and for me.

And while there is embarrassment, discouragement and disappointment in myself, I know this fight is against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms that battle for my soul. However, I can stand confident in what you've said in 2 Corinthians 5:17, that I am a new creation.

Lord, thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit who is constantly reminding me of who I belong to. Continue to mold me into a man that yearns for more and more of you.
  2. What is it that you need help with?