Free Movie “ My Son Called You”

MODERATOR'S STATEMENT: It is OK to post this link. however - Disclaimer from Rule 7.1 -

The link in this post goes to a website which sells goods or services or solicits donations or goes to a self promotion site. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such donation requests or sales and to research the group or individual making the request or sales and to PRAY before sending ANY donation or before purchasing any goods or services.

`

I just wanted to share a free movie that I was apart of, I hope it will be given a chance and hopefully shared as its a movie about the Gospel. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas which is the reason for sharing

Hello Walker;

A free movie that you were a part of? Were you in the movie? I'll watch the movie.

Merry Christmas, Kyle.
I was asked to write the movie by a guy named Darius from good fish cinema who I met through Tuesday night Bible study confrence calls who liked my poems, and through Facebook messenger asked if I’d be interested in writing script for a 20 minute movie, 2 years later “My Son Called You” is finished and out as my first attempt of trying something new. Which of course I prayed about.

merry Christmas Bob

Back