1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Free Christian Ipad Word Game

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Rabbitpuncher, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys...I just joined the forum and look forward to a lot of great discussions with people on different topics. I am the co-founder of Saved Games, a Christian software company that develops apps for Apple, Android, and Kindle.

Our latest free game, Cross Words - A Bible Trivia Word Game was just recently released for iPad only at this time and I'd love to get feedback from Christians on what they think and how we can improve it.

Here is the link in case you are interested. Thanks!

Rob Puryear
    [email protected]
  2. I have an iphone but not an ipad or I would try it out. Great ideas though. Keep it up
  3. I just checked out your site, love it. I can feature an article about SGI on ChristianVolume if you like? Or Lets do an interview post!
  4. Yeah, the iPhone version of the game will be out later this year. That sounds awesome about a post, christianvolume, just let me know. Great site btw. Thanks
  5. yay I have a Windows Phone :D