1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Free Campfire Cookbook

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Mark, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Free Campfire Cookbook

Fall and camping were meant for each other. For several years my son and I would attend a reenactment camp each fall. There is nothing like a cool evening warmed by a flickering fire. Except eating a hearty meal cooked over the fire! Back in our camping days, also the early days of the internet, I came across a free camping cookbook which I printed out on my old dot matrix printer.

We used that cookbook all our camping years. Since then I have come across several camping and Dutch oven cookbooks and have been amazed at the prices and disappointed with their offerings. I decided to go onto the internet and see if the old Scout cookbook was still offered. It took a while sifting through commercial sites with a few lame recipes until I found it. Even though it is the best camping cookbook I have ever seen the scouts still offer it for free!

You can download it here:
    http://www.macscouter.com/Cooking/index.html

(reprinted from thriftytimes.com, used by permission)

2. Wonderful and Thank You!!!
    I have bookmarked this!!!

3. Thank you, Mark!