Forum upgrade DONE

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, May 12, 2015.

1. What? I don't see anything that indicates there are any themes to choose from. I would love to be able to change from this default theme.

2. It is now back the way it was.

3. Bottom left hand corner it should say style chooser, select one of those.

4. It seems I don't have that option. I wonder why?

5. Unsure, I'll look into that for you.

6. Thanks! I've often wanted a different theme or skin.

7. Do you use a desktop computer or a mobile device?

8. I use a regular desktop and a laptop.

9. OK, leave that with me and I will see what I can do.

10. Thanks! Ever since I've been a member, there's never been a prompt for changing themes.

11. Is it possible for you to send me a screenshot of your screen on CFS at the top and one at the bottom?

12. Will do!

13. Looks to available only to mods :( At the very very bottom of the screen there's a link to community rules, to the left of it is supposed to be "Style Chooser" but it's not there for non-mods... I've chosen all styles and they're all identical... no diff at all that I can tell.

14. I'm double checking on the permission levels of changing the theme.
    I'm sure I was able to change between Agile and Default when I was a general member.

15. I would never be the wiser had I not seen Fish Catcher Jim's post about the various themes, and he isn't a mod. It really made me curious!

16. According to the system; non staff should only be able to get this theme which is called Agile.
    Possible themes for general members coming soon if cleared by the Admin staff.
    @Jeffin @Banarenth @HisManySongs

17. Thanks, Fish_of_Faith, for looking into it! It's appreciated!

18. You're welcome, any other questions, please feel free to ask.

19. JohnP likes this.