1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Forum files are being repaired

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Forum files are being repaired

The unusual look of CFS is because I am currently repairing the forum files. It may take a while to sort some new errors that I encountered. Its alright to continue any discussions. ;)
  2. whew,I thought something was different!
  3. There are a few errors that I need to rectify and it may take a while. :)
  4. Jelsoft (vBulletin) staff logged in and rectified the small issue CFS had.
  5. CFS back to its old style. :)
  6. Nice to have a software customer supprt staff that can take care of things in a short period of time.:D
  7. Yes. :D

Now, blogs are being repaired by vBlogetin staff. :D
  8. I tried posting in my blog tonight and am still getting an error. Are repairs still underway?
  9. Uhmm...I tried reparing the blogs but the gallery is causing some problems. I'll need to fix the gallery and then the blogs. Sorry about the delay.
  10. Blog section repaired. Gallery restored but still needs some rectification.
  11. Thank you, Jeff~
  12. Photo Gallery has been fully repaired. There are some very new photos missing because of a silly mistake I did. oops. I'll be extra careful next time.
  13. No big deal~nothing that can't be replaced by the posters, I'm sure!:)