Fornication(Sex) so liberal in churches today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but you haved totally lost me when you say "And so, possible is some people to have some Sexual Gift from the Holy God, so that we are not those who have to define/determine such things - we are not the God Himself. If you are not from the category of (the) sexual(-ly) gifted people, then be/stay in your category. Also the sex usually is more/most appropriate/suitable for the young people. In fact, for the sexual(-ly) gifted (humans), it is (some) kind of good food."
I'm afraid that I am going to have to withdraw from this conversation because it has really gone beyond me. I know of no such thing as a Sexual Gift from the Hold God, as you put it, and many of the other comments you have stated are far astray from what I read in the Word. I hope you are able to find someone to spar with who can comprehend what you are saying, and I am sorry that I fall short.

May God bless ya!

My teeth fell out when I read that as well.

My favorite "tool of the wifely trade" is a cast iron skillet!! (But it's a small one! ;-D).

Daytona sounds wonderful! As with family around, even better. I fully understand your wife's feelings when everyone is there...like all our chicks are safe, sound, and accounted for! Happy Valentines's Day!!

I'm sorry, but you haved totally lost me when you say...
My teeth fell out when I read that as well.

Excuse me again for the complex collocations, i will try to make it easy for you, but however uncleanness must be Removed/Destroyed, but not (and) the things, that the true Lord God has made, to be despised, desecrated or destroyed - they must be Cleaned/Maintained/Kept/Respected.

I like more the word "Understandable", also and "Accessible", and most love the concept "(in) consent with the true Lord God".

Hmmmmm....I'm not so sure I could agree that your posts are "understandable". They are "convoluted/confusing/hard to read/etc." You use broken English, first of all, which begins the problem of understanding. Then, when you start with words 25 letters long, it is off-putting, to say the least. I am in the process of working through psychometric testing results, and get enough of the vocabulary use and abuse there. Here, it is far more pleasurable to read a simple post filled with simple wisdom. The use of the slash between words just adds to the difficulty reading, because it causes the eye to stop and the brain to have to re-think what you are saying. It stops any flow you might have had, and thus quashes any sense of argument you are making. It begins to read like you like the sound of words rather than trying to seriously make a point. I say all this, not to criticize you, but to offer help in your writing style so that others can glean that which you offer. Relax, post simply, and enjoy the forum, and I think you will see more results from your posts. Hope you have a great weekend!!

Sorry, but i am not the source of the Good gifts and abilities - the why/cause is not in me - if i had, i'd give more grammatically perfect testimony - the true Lord God can, but not and i - i'm just a puppet in His hands.

Luke 18:18-19 "And a certain ruler(ie certain cleric/believer) asked him, saying, Good(ie Good/(Al-)Mighty) Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God."

qltd. No disrespect, is English your second language? Even if it is, Stoney offered some good advice. SLow down in your writing, think through what you are trying to say. Write to the audience.

Stony, nice you be comforted, but what to say the unprivileged people who have no such luck as your?
I know some illiterate/uneducated people who subtract the complex sentences, and separate them into their constituent parts/words (for) to understand them, because not everyone has the convenience to receiving all finished, and because not everything can be explained with one word.
The good man looking what good to do, but here's how not everyone likes always to show good understanding.

Stony, nice you be comforted, but what to say the unprivileged people who have no such luck as your?
I know some illiterate/uneducated people who subtract the complex sentences, and separate them into their constituent parts/words (for) to understand them, because not everyone has the convenience to receiving all finished, and because not everything can be explained with one word.
The good man looking what good to do, but here's how not everyone likes always to show good understanding.

Sighhhhhh.

Nice try Stoney, but........

I give up.

qtld, I don't feel tried; I am, however, exhasperated. Your method of writing is not clear, and several of us were just trying to help you write so that it is understandable. You seem convinced that we are wrong and your method is just fine; you have a right to your opinion and any way you wish to express it. However, if you want others to relate to you and glean anything from your writings, you will have to change your style. 'Til then, I hope you find someone with whom you can have discussions, but don't be surprised if they are few.

Major and Seeking...thanks for the support!

You betcha Stoney. My pleasure.

I think it is time to ask the moderators to shut this one down. It has wander way off course, we are not really discussing the topic anymore. I think it is time to call and end to this.

Wonderful!!
smile.png

See ya in other posts!

Short of the off-topic discussion, I don't really think this topic needs to be shut down. So if anyone wants it reopened, just send me a quick message and I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back