Forgiveness brings joy

Here is a story:
My mom bought me some philly cheese steak hot pockets (a two pack) and my brother some hot pockets as well (also a two pack). I didn't eat my hot pockets for a while because my mom said it was for breakfast and I couldn't stop eating these delicious waffles.
One day, I decided to deny the waffles and finally eat a hot pocket. But I found that one of my hot pockets were gone. I immediately suspected that my brother took it because neither of my parents eat that. So I was a bit angry at him. But I decided to forgive him right away, so I wouldn't stay angry.
This morning (May 9th), I decided to eat the hot pocket, and I forgave my brother completely for eating my hot pocket. All I can say is that forgiveness brings joy and peace. I know that it can be hard to forgive sometimes, but it is harder to stay angry at a person than to forgive them, I believe.

Here is a story:
My mom bought me some philly cheese steak hot pockets (a two pack) and my brother some hot pockets as well (also a two pack). I didn't eat my hot pockets for a while because my mom said it was for breakfast and I couldn't stop eating these delicious waffles.
One day, I decided to deny the waffles and finally eat a hot pocket. But I found that one of my hot pockets were gone. I immediately suspected that my brother took it because neither of my parents eat that. So I was a bit angry at him. But I decided to forgive him right away, so I wouldn't stay angry.
This morning (May 9th), I decided to eat the hot pocket, and I forgave my brother completely for eating my hot pocket. All I can say is that forgiveness brings joy and peace. I know that it can be hard to forgive sometimes, but it is harder to stay angry at a person than to forgive them, I believe.

Like I said a minute ago Mr Juk, I am so proud of you and the way you are growing up In Christ. Keep up the awesome work my Brother.
God Bless You...P.S Now I want some waffles and hot pockets...Gee thanks !!
Jim

Back