1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Forgiveness brings joy

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Juk, May 9, 2015.

1. Here is a story:
    My mom bought me some philly cheese steak hot pockets (a two pack) and my brother some hot pockets as well (also a two pack). I didn't eat my hot pockets for a while because my mom said it was for breakfast and I couldn't stop eating these delicious waffles.
    One day, I decided to deny the waffles and finally eat a hot pocket. But I found that one of my hot pockets were gone. I immediately suspected that my brother took it because neither of my parents eat that. So I was a bit angry at him. But I decided to forgive him right away, so I wouldn't stay angry.
    This morning (May 9th), I decided to eat the hot pocket, and I forgave my brother completely for eating my hot pocket. All I can say is that forgiveness brings joy and peace. I know that it can be hard to forgive sometimes, but it is harder to stay angry at a person than to forgive them, I believe.
    Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim, Lanolin and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Yea if you stay angry at someone you cant really sleep.
    That is why the bible says dont let the sun go down on your anger.
    Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and Juk says Amen and like this.
  3. Like I said a minute ago Mr Juk, I am so proud of you and the way you are growing up In Christ. Keep up the awesome work my Brother.
    God Bless You...P.S Now I want some waffles and hot pockets...Gee thanks !!
    Juk and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  4. :LOL::LOL:
    Fish Catcher Jim likes this.