1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

For The Chocoholics

Discussion in 'Recipes and Cooking' started by Dusty, Sep 25, 2008.

1. For The Chocoholics

This is for all you chocoholics! We used a 12 oz. mug in our 1000 watt microwave and it turned out great!

Now we're in trouble!

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
    4 tablespoons sugar
    2 tablespoons baking cocoa
    1 egg
    3 tablespoons milk
    3 tablespoons chocolate chips ( optional )
    3 tablespoons oil
    a small splash of vanilla extract
    1 coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well
    Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
    Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
    Add the chocolate chips ( if using ) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug into the microwave for three minutes at 1000 watts.
    (vary the time just a little either way according the the wattage of your microwave ) The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed.

Allow to cool and tip out onto a plate if desired.
    EAT! ( This can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous ).

Why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night.

2. :p:p:pOOOOOHHHHH!!! I'm gonna have to try this! Thank you!

3. I don't know where you got that recipe, but it sounds wicked.

4. Actually a friend sent it to me and I can't say that I have tried it yet as I just might get hooked on it . Sounds too good to be true. Do you think it really works ?

5. I tried it!!!

Dusty, you should be arrested for contributing to the delinquentcy of chocoholics...namely me!

It was divine!:D

6. Oh No .... I still gotta try it . Now you really did it . Is it better that chocolate cake ? ..... I mean a big cake ? Ok you got me , I will try. I just didn't want to be hooked on it as it seemed so simple.:cool::cool:

My reason for not trying it yet .... I forget to buy the cocoa....LOL

7. Not birthday cake or corner bakery cake, but better than grocery store bland cake, and since I can have it any time I want...sooooo goood!

8. I just finished my last gallon of ice cream... I was thinking it's time to try and diet...and then I found this thread, I'll let you know how it works :) .

Somebody should figure out how many calories are in this, it has to be a ton.

9. I've got the breakdown...if you want it PM me...I won't spoil the drooling of anyone here unless they want to know...

BTW - I'm going to try using apple sauce instead of oil to save on the fat calories...I'll let you know what happens.

10. Oh Dusty that recipe sounds soooooo bad that it has to be soooooooooooo good...lol

11. That's the problem that I have and I am so afraid to get adicted.:D:D Cause I love chocolate.

12. It worked!!!! The applesauce made it moist, and is less than half the calories of oil! WOOOOOOWHOOOO!

13. Oh good now I will try it .... Thanks

14. Who's addicted to chocohol?!

:p