1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

For Skyrim Fans: Who Is The "friend" Who Sends You Letters?

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by God_be_with_you, Jun 10, 2014.

?

Who is the Dragonborn's anonymous penpal?

1. Parthuunax the Dragon (through the Greybeards)

100.0%
  2. Arngeir (or another Greybeard)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Farengar the Whiterun Court WIzard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Esbern

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. A Psijic Monk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. One of the Daedric Princes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ulfric Stormcloak, the leader of the Stormcloak Rebellion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi guys! I can't seem to find a definite answer on this one. The courier states that it's a male character, or at least the courier thinks it is. I don't think it's Esbern because he will refuse to give any additional aid unless you kill Parthuunax, yet you will still get those helpful letters anyways, but those are just my hunches.

Regardless, I'm interested in your answers! I haven't done many polls, so hopefully I set this one up right and everyone will be able to add their own options.

2. If you get a letter it will appear in your quests and give you something to go on. If there is nothing to go on, you will soon get another letter or something will happen..ie you will find out. I have no such active quest. The most annoying letters are the ones containing the name of the person who hired assassins to kill me. I never find those people.