1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by ILOVEUSA911, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Football

New Orleans Saints 1-0!!!! As we say in N'awlins....Geaux Saints Geaux

Yes, I loooooooove football!:D

Blessings, Cheri

2. when I was a bit younger I was really into football also, just loved it. My team was the New York Giants....and they won the superbowl on my graduation year:)

I dont follow it anymore for personal reasons, but most my family does so I hear about it.
  3. New Orleans Saints beat the Buffalo Bills yesterday 27-7!!!!!

Saints are now 3-0!

Geaux Saints Geaux!

Woooooooo hoooooo:dance::dance::dance:
  4. Lol, i enjoy it too sis, I've been a kentucky fan from diapers:) our last game was almost pitiful.... yup it was pitiful:).. i'm looking forward to uk basketball!!
  5. Speaking of "FOOTBALL", Manchester United won the match at Britainia Stadium on Sept. 26, 2 - nil over Stoke City in the Champions League. :D
  6. Way to go Manchester United!!!!:D
  7. Update: The N'awlins Saints beat the New York Jets this weekend. The Saints are 4-0!!!!! Wooooo hoooooo!!!:smiley10:
  8. Only because Sanchez played like a rookie.
  9. Now Brother Roger...that may be true... but give us our due. Our defense was on fire!!!!
  10. New Orleans Saints beat the New York Giants 48-27....woooo hooooo.:dance::dance::dance:

Saints are now 5 and 0....Geaux Saints Geaux!!!!

11. New Orleans Saints are now 6-0 after a nail-biting comeback against the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins played a great game, but the Saints were able to fight their way back to victory!

Woooooooo hoooooooo 6-0!!!!!

Blessings, Cheri
  12. I found these and had to post them here for you sis, lol.

13. Thank you so much Sis... I love them!!!:smiley10:
  14. I have lived in Wisconsin part of each year for many years, BUT, I do not follow Green Bay Packer football... just no time.

However, there is a unique situation which will take place at Lambeau Field this Sunday, November 01.

Brett Favre, the former Green Bay Packer quarterback, is now the starting quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings. The rivalry between the Packers and the Vikings goes back nearly as far as the NFL itself and Sunday's game in Green Bay will be one for the record books.

It will be interesting to see what the fan reaction will be in Green Bay when the 'turncoat' Favre enters the field with his 'new' team on Sunday...
  15. Pastor Gary, Brett Favre is from about 15 minutes from our home. Hubby has followed him since Brett played high school football.

We pull for him, unless he is playing against the Saints.

I can understand how the Packer fans must feel though. I think Brett felt the Packer organization let him down too.

Should be an interesting game.
  16. For the first time in New Orleans Saints history they are 8-0, winning a hard fought battle against the Carolina Panthers!!!!

Woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!:smiley10:
  17. [​IMG]

18. Ohhh thank you Sis...those are sooo cute!!!

Yes, yaaaaay Saints!:smiley10:
  19. Although it was a nail biter, the Saints came away with another victory yesterday against the LA Rams. The Rams played an awesome game and should be really proud!

9-0! Unbelievable for the Saints!!!
  20. Awesome!