Fish Tacos!! YUUUMMMOOOO!!

Fish Tacos!! YUUUMMMOOOO!!

OK!!
bake 2 lbs of white fish or tilapia or halibut, or stripe Bass ect at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
I added lemon pepper seasoning to taste.
chopped up 1/2 head romain lettuce, made 2 cups guacamole....3 avacados. chop 1/4 cup cilantro and add it to avacados.
1/2 sweet onion finely chopped. add it 2 the guac sauce! Mix good
Now 1/4 cup veg oil med heat. In a skillet
fry corn tortillas 4 1 minute, try to shape them into a square bottom, you'll figure it out.......it's easy
Sour cream on the side 4 extras!
Let the fish cool 4 a couple minutes so it easy to handle.
Add a couple tsp fish to corn tortilla, add a tsp or 2 guac sauce OMG!!!!!!! I forgot da cheese!! SHARP CHEDDER!! shredded. add what ya like. I like alot!! oooooooooooo I love my family at PT!! ok n I sauted 3 jalapenos 4 a topping.

Now add the fish to taco shells. Add 1-2 tsp guac sauce, a dollope of sour cream, some hot sauce to your lilkin a drop or 1/2 bottle it dont matter. I gave ya the bare basics 4 a fish taco! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo good!!
It.s ssssooooo gggoooooodd I teach the mexicans how to make it!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Chili out
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you for that recipe Brother. I have never had fish tacos, but have heard of them. Since I love fish and I love tacos...how could I go wrong with this?:D

Thank you for sharing it and hope you're feeling well.

Blessings, Cheri

Back