1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

First time here.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by x8rt, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Hello,
    This is my first post. It's nice to meet everyone.
    JPPT1974 likes this.
  2. Hi, welcome. Enjoy your stay.
    x8rt likes this.
  3. x8rt likes this.
  4. Welcome! Blessings of peace and joy be yours in abundance!
    x8rt likes this.
  5. Welcome to CFS,

Should you have any questions, please feel free to PM any staff member.
    x8rt likes this.
  6. Welcome to CFS, x8rt!

x8rt likes this.
  7. Hi!!
    I've only been here since February. I hope you find this site welcoming and helpful, I know I have found it so!!
  8. Hope you enjoy it on here. God bless and welcome!
    x8rt likes this.
  9. Thank you all.
  10. I want to ask a serious and personal marriage question but am afraid. Since it's so personal, can I delete my questions after I received responses?
    Thank you.
  11. You cannot but I can do this for you if you PM me the link to the questions you would like deleting.
    There is a private section as well in relationship section which is members only; please follow the following link.
  12. Upon thinking about this, you should be able to delete your own posts but not a thread that people have participated in.
    If you have no joy, please send me a PM and I'll delete whatever you want deleting.
  13. Hi, nice to meet you!
  14. Welcome x8rt,
    This is my first post to you herer as well. Funny how that works !!
    Enjoy your time here and looking forward to the fellowship with each other as well.