first ladies

If Michelle Obama is not a man then please explain that mysterious thingy she has.

I think she is man and it certainly explains the gay marriage victory in the US. It will be revealed that she is a he and the world will rejoice about it.

Our morals are being destroyed.

If Michelle Obama is not a man then please explain that mysterious thingy she has.

I think she is man and it certainly explains the gay marriage victory in the US. It will be revealed that she is a he and the world will rejoice about it.

Our morals are being destroyed.

What "thingy"?? Have you never seen a physically fit woman before?

When these types of innuendos are brought up and discussed on forums, that's one thing, but when Christians begin to entertain such fantasy I have to shake my head...seriously.

Well I dont know. Now that ppl talkig bout this I guess they come up with all explanations.
Does she have an adams apple?
I just thought michelle was really into gardening and keeping fit.

If anything Hilary Clinton seems more like a man.

Politicans here who arent gay or living gay some of them still support same sex marriage. They dont need to be out themselves. They could have gay friends in high places influencing them.

I remember margaret thatcher passed away recently and news showed ppl in britain rejoicing. Some of them said ding dong the witch is dead!
Many did not like living under her term. But there was no question she was a lady..or female.

I remember margaret thatcher passed away recently and news showed ppl in britain rejoicing. Some of them said ding dong the witch is dead!
Many did not like living under her term. But there was no question she was a lady..or female.
Now there was a woman I would have voted for to be POTUS(President of the US), even though she was not American. It shows the evil of those who were opposed to her policies, rejoicing as they did, as if she were a terrorist enemy. The same thing would happen in the US if Sarah Palin were elected POTUS. Leftists think they own womanhood and can't stand it if a conservative woman gets the best of them.

Oh ok i dont know too much about that. I only saw the movie the Iron Lady that had Meryl Streep portray her. I dont know if it was an accurate portrayal but she really did look and sound like her.

Now there was a woman I would have voted for to be POTUS(President of the US), even though she was not American. It shows the evil of those who were opposed to her policies, rejoicing as they did, as if she were a terrorist enemy. The same thing would happen in the US if Sarah Palin were elected POTUS. Leftists think they own womanhood and can't stand it if a conservative woman gets the best of them.

In my experience Leftists tend to be more into what they perceive as equality than rightists do. OK some of that you may not agree with (eg. same sex marriages as an equality issue - and I don't want to go there...) but womens' rights are one of their issues.

Thatcher split opinion in the UK - much more so than anyone else I can think of - but it had nothing to do with her sex.

The right saw her as a saviour. Getting a country back on its feet, crushing the power of the unions. They applauded her belief in privatisation.

The left saw her as creating a new type of "every man for himself" attitude in the country, a destroyer of much of what was left of our manufacturing base (I think she thought we should mostly be service industries) and a bringer of suffering (including suicides) to the poor.

It shows the evil of those who were opposed to her policies, rejoicing as they did, as if she were a terrorist enemy.

And I think this one needs spelling out. Yes some did that but I, like many others, who were opposed to much of what she did did not celebrate her demise...

Yea it seems they were very...vociferous about it.

I think anyone in power cannot always make the right decisions unless led by God but even then they are human and weak....its like that statue that had clay feet mixed with iron in Daniel.

Is the iron lady a compliment then...?
They didnt call her the clay lady....
Iron sharpens iron...

Also..getting a country back on its feet means putting it on a firm foundation...and we know ours is the rock that is Jesus Christ.

Helen Clark nzs PM was a bit of an anomaly as she was ostenisbly leftist but her family background was right.
People were equally divided about her...yes she was into 'womens rights' but seemed to think women should act like men in order to achieve this.

People did think she was a bit mannish. Some said she was absolutely wicked and satans spawn others just didnt like her nanny state controlling style. Shes now in the UN, she was very politically ambitious and you could see that in her, holding power at all costs. She did some good things and then some disastarous things. So people couldnt trust her and she did lie about some things.

Is the iron lady a compliment then...?

I am under the impression that she probably did like that name. I think that came from someone else. IIRC, one of her own was something like "this lady's not for turning" in reference to her own determination.

Also..getting a country back on its feet means putting it on a firm foundation...

But that is dependent on a lot of interpretation... Personally, although left leaning on the social side of things, I did feel a change was needed. I did feel the Unions over the top with strikes and things like power cuts. I feel her changes went too far though... Others (and probably the majority will see one of these) may see things entirely better, or entirely worse..

Last edited:
Well, politics always divides people depending on whether you rich or poor. Or have and have nots.

Unfortunately that can be true. Sometimes, I try to be apolitical and do feel political feelings (from both sides) can get in the way of Christ but I've yet to learn how to completely distance myself from our earthly systems...

Helen Clark nzs PM was a bit of an anomaly as she was ostenisbly leftist but her family background was right.
People were equally divided about her...yes she was into 'womens rights' but seemed to think women should act like men in order to achieve this.

People did think she was a bit mannish. Some said she was absolutely wicked and satans spawn others just didnt like her nanny state controlling style. Shes now in the UN, she was very politically ambitious and you could see that in her, holding power at all costs. She did some good things and then some disastarous things. So people couldnt trust her and she did lie about some things.

Interesting but as a side comment but I'm afraid my sort of knowledge of people in NZ tends to be limited to say Richard Hadlee (one of the finest all rounders and brilliant bowler in cricket) and say Jonu Lumo (All Black rugby player). I know nothing of politics there.

Well i can answer from my pOV about nz politics if you really want to know. But you prolly dont. Maybe its best you dont since everyone on here seems to be focusing on the US.

Its not like ppl think nz is important, we only have 4 million ppl. But you could make another thread. We could make a thread about each country!!!

You could stick Hillary Clinton's name in the place of Helen Clark. I believe Hillary came from a Republican family. Everything you said fits Hillary to a tee.

You could stick Hillary Clinton's name in the place of Helen Clark. I believe Hillary came from a Republican family. Everything you said fits Hillary to a tee.
They are probably chummy with each other. Hilary and Helen. Now that helens actually living in the US and working for the UN. She left her husband behind once he served his purpose...i think..

Back