1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Finally Posting

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by TH420X, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Hi folks, my name is Todd. Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post or just continue to lurk, but I figured I'd go ahead and write something since there are a few posts I want to chime in on. I wrote my testimony on 9/30/08 and just reread it to see if I wanted to post it here. With the exception of now being up to 35 four-wheeled vehicles and seven two-wheeled vehicles, everything else is the same. So, with that said, I'll post it below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And, for the record, I do not have long, dark hair, nor do I know much about Harry Potter. Sorry, I am not a candidate. :D

Huntingteckel, JG27_chili and DavidG says Amen and like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Sounds like you have more than a few angels surrounding you. God bless. :)
    TH420X likes this.
  3. lol... good you have a sense of humor...welcome!
    TH420X likes this.
  4. Welcome.
    TH420X likes this.
  5. Welcome here!
    TH420X likes this.
  6. TH420X likes this.
  7. Hi Todd! Welcome brother to CFS. I can most certainly relate to your testimony. I'm rite next to ya in my life experience. I had to look away for a moment when reading your testimony cuz it brought back memories of where I came from also. i also have a testimony here somewhere that I posted years ago. Again I hope to see more of you my friend. :D

Chili out.
    TH420X likes this.
  8. Welcome Todd!
    TH420X likes this.
  9. Thanks, all!!
  10. Welcome Todd!!

Thanks for the introduction!! :)

God Bless
    TH420X likes this.
  11. Hello Todd and i hope you are well, God bless you and i hope you enjoy CFS....
    TH420X likes this.