Finally Posting

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by TH420X, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Hi folks, my name is Todd. Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post or just continue to lurk, but I figured I'd go ahead and write something since there are a few posts I want to chime in on. I wrote my testimony on 9/30/08 and just reread it to see if I wanted to post it here. With the exception of now being up to 35 four-wheeled vehicles and seven two-wheeled vehicles, everything else is the same. So, with that said, I'll post it below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And, for the record, I do not have long, dark hair, nor do I know much about Harry Potter. Sorry, I am not a candidate. :D

Huntingteckel, JG27_chili and DavidG says Amen and like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Sounds like you have more than a few angels surrounding you. God bless. :)

TH420X likes this.
  3. lol... good you have a sense of humor...welcome!

TH420X likes this.
  4. Welcome.

TH420X likes this.
  5. Welcome here!

TH420X likes this.
  6. TH420X likes this.
  7. Hi Todd! Welcome brother to CFS. I can most certainly relate to your testimony. I'm rite next to ya in my life experience. I had to look away for a moment when reading your testimony cuz it brought back memories of where I came from also. i also have a testimony here somewhere that I posted years ago. Again I hope to see more of you my friend. :D

Chili out.

TH420X likes this.
  8. Welcome Todd!

TH420X likes this.
  9. Thanks, all!!

10. Welcome Todd!!

Thanks for the introduction!! :)

God Bless

TH420X likes this.
  11. Hello Todd and i hope you are well, God bless you and i hope you enjoy CFS....

TH420X likes this.