1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Figure on Mars

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Whirlwind, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Even when its NASA, paranormal pictures just always seem to be out of focus.
  2. aaaaah, and here I thought UFO's were just fuzzy because they were extradimensional YUK YUK
  3. Listen, I know that guy! He lives in Washington State and is probably vacationing in Mars for the winter. I'm sure it's Bigfoot. I'd know him anywhere.
  4. I went to Wal-Mart a few months ago and bought a fairly inexpensive camera. Just a little over $100.00. None of my pictures are fuzzy.

Does NASA buy their cameras at target?
  5. Maybe he is the one that built that doorway on Mars!

6. Bo - you and your doorway.:D

Serious...when commercial flights become available, we should go there and check it out.
  7. Hey, Whirlwind - - -

That photo up in yer first post looks alot like a politician from over yonder in Massachusetts. He drinks a bunch and everbody in New England has known this guy to be a 'space case' fer years and years. As he is soberin' up every mornin', he always tells his friends that 'little green men' were after him.

Now don't that beat all? - Fer once in his life, he wuz tellin' the truth !! :D
  8. *Whirlwind chokes on his coffee laughing*