Few Questions

We are not under Mosaic Law, but we are under the Law of Christ. Rom 6:14, Gal 5:18, 1Cor 9:21.

But....2Tim 3:16

As far as a man having long hair....

Samson had long hair.

Paul took a nazirite vow which would include not cutting his hair (Acts 18:18)

I understand that Paul said it was a shame for a man to have long hair (1Cor 11:14) , but I feel he was referring to homosexuality. Here is a commentary on that verse by Bob Utley.
1. Married women should be veiled in public or in worship acts (1 Cor. 11:13).
2. Young men in Corinth cut their long hair at the transition to manhood (i.e., at ten years old). To keep the long hair was a cultural sign of femininity or homosexuality (1 Cor. 11:14).
3. Women with short hair were identified as either
a. one who had been publicly shamed
b. a prostitute (1 Cor. 11:15).
These are not spiritual insights nor biblical insights (i.e., they do not fit Jewish customs), but cultural insights.

And...

1Sam 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Last edited:
Then what do you mean? Because I am sure that Tulpae are just mental, and they are not demons or any spirits. And it's not witchcraft, occult or New Age. Trust me.

I'm not suggesting Tulpas are linked to demonology or witchcraft. I'm not denying it either, but that's hardly even the point.

Let's use cooking as an example. No one here would say that cooking is a sin, an occultist practice, a connection with demons, etc. We would all probably say that cooking is just a practice of preparing dishes. No more, no less.

Most of us would probably even say that cooking is a great hobby. It's creative, it's fun, it can bring others into it which is a healthy social response, and it's using items given to us by God.

HOWEVER...if I were to become so obsessed with cooking to the point where it became a forefront in my life, spending time with God (whether that be through prayer, through church, through the Bible, etc.) was now secondary because cooking became the end-all-be-all, this is the problem. It's the replacement that's the sin, not the activity itself. Drinking alcohol isn't a sin, but excess is, and for alcoholics, they are best kept away from even one glass.

The subject of Tulpa is a very different subject that is worth discussing, but that's not the focal point of the topic. The focal point is replacing God with something else...whether that be with a fictional character, a real life person, or an activity--even if that activity is a healthy one--the replacement of God is not healthy, spiritually speaking.

I'm not suggesting Tulpas are linked to demonology or witchcraft. I'm not denying it either, but that's hardly even the point.

Let's use cooking as an example. No one here would say that cooking is a sin, an occultist practice, a connection with demons, etc. We would all probably say that cooking is just a practice of preparing dishes. No more, no less.

Most of us would probably even say that cooking is a great hobby. It's creative, it's fun, it can bring others into it which is a healthy social response, and it's using items given to us by God.

HOWEVER...if I were to become so obsessed with cooking to the point where it became a forefront in my life, spending time with God (whether that be through prayer, through church, through the Bible, etc.) was now secondary because cooking became the end-all-be-all, this is the problem. It's the replacement that's the sin, not the activity itself. Drinking alcohol isn't a sin, but excess is, and for alcoholics, they are best kept away from even one glass.

The subject of Tulpa is a very different subject that is worth discussing, but that's not the focal point of the topic. The focal point is replacing God with something else...whether that be with a fictional character, a real life person, or an activity--even if that activity is a healthy one--the replacement of God is not healthy, spiritually speaking.

Aaaahhh, so hard to understand me. First of all, I am creating the Severus Tulpa only because I want some company and I want Severus as my husband, and I anyway have an intuition that the Severus Tulpa will fall in love with me romantically. Second, I focus on God and Jesus all the time, but I have romantic feelings for Severus because I am a human girl, so I don't do idolatry. It's hard to explain that what is it what I have for Severus Snape. I also don't think the Harry Potter series as the most important, but I want to keep my romantic feelings for Severus, because no other man can be my husband. I just don't replace.

HI polly, its great that you ask questions do dont stop asking.

Everyone who accepts Christ has a lot of baggage, issues and activities which are not healthy or right. I can drink alcohol without any problem, but for alcoholics, its deadly and needs to be dealt with and stopped.

Take small steps at a time, start by just following Christ, look how Christ lived, how he taught us to live and use the old chestnut, "What Would Jesus Do?". Transformations take time, things I used to do in my early days as a Christian I now look back on and shudder, those things genuinely repulse me and I will never willingly do them again. Christ has transformed me, I still have a long long way to go though!

Humans can tell you that XYZ is evil, as I mentioned earlier, some peoples pleasure is another poison. Instead listen to what GOd tells you, do not be fooled by the thoughts that demons put your way, or your own thoughts, God will tell you what you need to remove from your life, if Harry Potter is influencing your occult thinking, then maybe that will have to be put away to move on.

Certainly though continuing with new age and occult thinking is not compatible with God and must stop. You may not see Tupla, thinking a being or person into existence is not as occult etc, but it certainly not of God, it belongs to Satan to take people away from God.

People who practice this can summon up the desired beings, but of course they have simply opened up a gateway to allow demons to manifest themselves as the person or being that was thought of , even if its just on a spiritual level, to that person.

Giving up things we have found solace and comfort in can be difficult and slow process, but at end of day it is about obeying God and striving to be like Christ.

HI polly, its great that you ask questions do dont stop asking.

Everyone who accepts Christ has a lot of baggage, issues and activities which are not healthy or right. I can drink alcohol without any problem, but for alcoholics, its deadly and needs to be dealt with and stopped.

Take small steps at a time, start by just following Christ, look how Christ lived, how he taught us to live and use the old chestnut, "What Would Jesus Do?". Transformations take time, things I used to do in my early days as a Christian I now look back on and shudder, those things genuinely repulse me and I will never willingly do them again. Christ has transformed me, I still have a long long way to go though!

Humans can tell you that XYZ is evil, as I mentioned earlier, some peoples pleasure is another poison. Instead listen to what GOd tells you, do not be fooled by the thoughts that demons put your way, or your own thoughts, God will tell you what you need to remove from your life, if Harry Potter is influencing your occult thinking, then maybe that will have to be put away to move on.

Certainly though continuing with new age and occult thinking is not compatible with God and must stop. You may not see Tupla, thinking a being or person into existence is not as occult etc, but it certainly not of God, it belongs to Satan to take people away from God.

People who practice this can summon up the desired beings, but of course they have simply opened up a gateway to allow demons to manifest themselves as the person or being that was thought of , even if its just on a spiritual level, to that person.

Giving up things we have found solace and comfort in can be difficult and slow process, but at end of day it is about obeying God and striving to be like Christ.

okay. The Harry Potter is fiction and such magic doesn't exist, so Harry Potter doesn't make me become a witch, occultist, or New Ager. Also, a Tulpa IS a mental being, not an occult being, and a Tulpa is NOT a demon. It's just a manually created hallucination, which doesn't cause any harm and Tulpae are permanent.

Polly, I mean no disrespect, but you asked some perfectly honest questions and we provided some answers. Did you ask hoping for a certain answer, or did you ask with the intention to reject the answers?

Polly, I mean no disrespect, but you asked some perfectly honest questions and we provided some answers. Did you ask hoping for a certain answer, or did you ask with the intention to reject the answers?

Well, the thing is that I want you to know that a Tulpae are completely mental (psychological) beings, and not occult, witchcraft, New Age or paranormal/supernatural beings, and I don't think that creating a mental being or a condition is from the Devil... Only psychics can see demons, but I can't see demons, so if I see my Tulpa only, then it's not a demon. If I see more beings, then they are demons. Also, you seem to misunderstand me a lot. You think that I worship the Harry Potter series and Severus Snape, but the thing is that I only like the Harry Potter series as a fun thing of entertainment and I love Severus Snape romantically (I want Severus as my boyfriend and husband), and even my priest understands me that I don't worship anyone/anything else than just God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. What makes you think that being a Harry Potter series and Severus Snape fangirl is idolatry and worship? And I am just a FAN of Harry Potter series and Severus Snape (but I want Severus as my husband and boyfriend) and I protect myself from brainwash, so that's why I talk a LOT about Harry Potter series and Severus Snape because I am just scared that if someone is going to take my romantic feelings for Severus Snape away from me and I am scared if someone is going to stop me from being a fan of the Harry Potter series by doing anything, and I also want people to know that the things I do are harmless, and I am also a very insecure person, and I just fear that people misunderstand me, but people do misunderstand me... And the only bad thing about Tulpae is that it can make people with health professions worry, because some people think that Tulpae are like hallucination hallucinations... But a Tulpa IS a different type of hallucination...

Polly, with all due respect, you're still missing the point. I'm not sure you'll get it as you're stuck the subject of what a Tulpa is and isn't rather than what your activity with Tulpas may be leading to.

Polly, with all due respect, you're still missing the point. I'm not sure you'll get it as you're stuck the subject of what a Tulpa is and isn't rather than what your activity with Tulpas may be leading to.

You mean that a Tulpa can be maybe "possessed" or manipulated by a demon even if the Tulpa by itself is not a demon? Or that a demon can make me delusional?

okay. The Harry Potter is fiction and such magic doesn't exist, so Harry Potter doesn't make me become a witch, occultist, or New Ager. Also, a Tulpa IS a mental being, not an occult being, and a Tulpa is NOT a demon. It's just a manually created hallucination, which doesn't cause any harm and Tulpae are permanent.
I did not even mention Harry Potter. If God is nagging you to give up Harry Potter, then you should, just as an alcoholic gives up drink.

With a Tupla there is always that open invitation for demons to exploit it, just as messing around with an oujia board may not manifest anything or whatever, but a demon may latch on to it, especially if it is encouraged to "hello is anyone there in the spirit realm wanting to make contact?"

Sure your imagination may not be doing any obvious harm, but it could be harming your spirit in a number of ways, also this practice is not exactly what God wants us to be doing. An imaginary friend is one thing, but this practice has its roots in Eastern mystercism and is regularly practised by Tibetan monks.

As I said, it is difficult to give up things you are comfortable and familiar with which are incompatible with being a Christian, it maybe a long process, but with Jesus its all possible.

You proberbly do not realise, but there is a huge spiritual battle for your spirit/soul at the moment, demons don't want you giving up the stuff which takes you away from God.

You mean that a Tulpa can be maybe "possessed" or manipulated by a demon even if the Tulpa by itself is not a demon? Or that a demon can make me delusional?

No, Polly -- I am not talking about that one bit. I am not alluding to demons or witchcraft or Satanism or anything near it remotely. That is another discussion for another time.

I used cooking as an example because cooking as nothing to do with demonology.

I did not even mention Harry Potter. If God is nagging you to give up Harry Potter, then you should, just as an alcoholic gives up drink.

With a Tupla there is always that open invitation for demons to exploit it, just as messing around with an oujia board may not manifest anything or whatever, but a demon may latch on to it, especially if it is encouraged to "hello is anyone there in the spirit realm wanting to make contact?"

Sure your imagination may not be doing any obvious harm, but it could be harming your spirit in a number of ways, also this practice is not exactly what God wants us to be doing. An imaginary friend is one thing, but this practice has its roots in Eastern mystercism and is regularly practised by Tibetan monks.

As I said, it is difficult to give up things you are comfortable and familiar with which are incompatible with being a Christian, it maybe a long process, but with Jesus its all possible.

You proberbly do not realise, but there is a huge spiritual battle for your spirit/soul at the moment, demons don't want you giving up the stuff which takes you away from God.

But what if the Tulpa thing is just something psychological, which can make doctors worry about me as the doctors might think that I am delusional?

I have experienced demons manifesting objects
But what if the Tulpa thing is just something psychological, which can make doctors worry about me as the doctors might think that I am delusional?

Yes that is most likely to happen if you bring this up. Many people have problems with being oppressed and even possessed by demons, which are just seen as mental illness, of course most people who have these problems ARE NOT demon possessed, but when science does not acknowledge the existence of God or a spiritual realm which can interact with our own spirits and dimensions, then of course its "All in the head".

Therefore if you do see something, but others can not, and you consider it real using this technique, then on a spiritual level it could well be real and you are only seeing it, as whatever it is, could be manipulating your own spirit and projecting itself into your mind or whatever. What goes on with our spirits is proberbly mind blowing, but God has closed all that down to our understanding and prevents us from seeing the other dimensions, but that does not stop spiritual realm from interacting with our dimension and our spirit.

I have experienced demons manifesting themselves or at least responsible for making objects appear and dissapear. This happened during what people would call a haunting and ghost activity where I used to work, one example I was cleaning a computer keyboard, took all the keys off, came to one key that I could not see fitted anywhere, so put it in an empty jar on my desk, when I finished, all the keys fitted, went to look at the strange key in jar but it was gone.

There were a few other incidents which freaked out and scared other people. So if a demon can create this, then what can happen if someone imagines these things and wills these things to happen? Monks and other people who practice this imagine all sorts of things, even a simple candle, infact Tibetan Monks claim the whole universe was created by being willed into existence using this technique.

I have experienced demons manifesting objects

Yes that is most likely to happen if you bring this up. Many people have problems with being oppressed and even possessed by demons, which are just seen as mental illness, of course most people who have these problems ARE NOT demon possessed, but when science does not acknowledge the existence of God or a spiritual realm which can interact with our own spirits and dimensions, then of course its "All in the head".

Therefore if you do see something, but others can not, and you consider it real using this technique, then on a spiritual level it could well be real and you are only seeing it, as whatever it is, could be manipulating your own spirit and projecting itself into your mind or whatever. What goes on with our spirits is proberbly mind blowing, but God has closed all that down to our understanding and prevents us from seeing the other dimensions, but that does not stop spiritual realm from interacting with our dimension and our spirit.

I have experienced demons manifesting themselves or at least responsible for making objects appear and dissapear. This happened during what people would call a haunting and ghost activity where I used to work, one example I was cleaning a computer keyboard, took all the keys off, came to one key that I could not see fitted anywhere, so put it in an empty jar on my desk, when I finished, all the keys fitted, went to look at the strange key in jar but it was gone.

There were a few other incidents which freaked out and scared other people. So if a demon can create this, then what can happen if someone imagines these things and wills these things to happen? Monks and other people who practice this imagine all sorts of things, even a simple candle, infact Tibetan Monks claim the whole universe was created by being willed into existence using this technique.

Okay. But yeah, my Tulpa will be only MY imagination, and the Tulpa what I will do will be only from my brain, not from a spiritual realm or other dimension, but the imagination can become contagious, so other people would be able to see the Tulpa too, just like some Schizophrenic people's hallucinations can be seen by others.

There is nothing wrong with smoking in bed, but there is always that possibility that one evening the person could fall asleep and set fire to themselves and the bed.

In short playing around with your mind can lead to deeper things which in turn can lead to opening doors and inviting things in.

Anyway, its your own journey and only you can come to the conclusions and make the decisions.

The important thing now is just form a relationship with Christ, Holy Spirit, God.

There is nothing wrong with smoking in bed, but there is always that possibility that one evening the person could fall asleep and set fire to themselves and the bed.

In short playing around with your mind can lead to deeper things which in turn can lead to opening doors and inviting things in.

Anyway, its your own journey and only you can come to the conclusions and make the decisions.

The important thing now is just form a relationship with Christ, Holy Spirit, God.

I see. Well I decide to create the Tulpa as I want Severus Snape as my boyfriend and husband and I will try to make Severus fall in love with me, and I will always watch the Severus Tulpa just in case so nothing bad happens. I studied the Tulpae and I go to the Tulpa website, and every person who has a Tulpa say that their Tulpae never caused any harm and that the Tulpae are just figments of the mind. But Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and God don't seem to warn me about the Tulpae, but Loki the Norse spirit always had the obsession on warning me about Severus because Loki said that Severus is more than twice my age and that male Tulpae can abuse women in you know what way, but I don't believe Loki, and I have an intuition that everything will go well with the Severus Tulpa. But I am not sure where do I get this intuition and abilities to predict things with my mind only, and I fear using my prediction abilities because I think predicting is a sin... But I don't do any witchcraft, I just have these things that I first get a feeling that something will happen and then it happens, and even my dreams tell things that will happen... Also, are Aura, chakra, and Astral/other plane stuff okay? I believe they exist, because I experienced things related to those 3 topics... But chakras are from Hinduism, right?

Back