Fellowship

Fellowship

I have been searching recently on all the commands for us to look after 0ne Another. Just a few quotes, and I'm sure you all can find many more:

Gal. 5:12 by love serve one another.

Gal. 6:2 bear one another's burdens.

Eph. 4:32 be kind to one another

Col. 3:13 bear with one another

John 13:34 Love one another

1 Pet. 4:9 Use hospitality to one another

There are dozens more, and in reading them it gives a very real idea of what fellowship is all about. Not just going to Church and fellowshipping, but real practical advice.

icon14.gif

God bless you all as we learn together

We have fellowship in sharing

..... Philippians 3:10
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

Koinonia
is the anglicisation of a Greek word (κοινωνία) that means communion by intimate participation. The word is used frequently in the New Testament of the Bible to describe the relationship within the early Christian church as well as the act of breaking bread in the manner which Christ prescribed during the Passover meal [John 6:48-69, Matthew 26:26-28, 1 Corinthian 10:16, 1 Corinthians 11:24]. As a result the word is used within the Christian Church to participate, as Paul says, in the Communion of - in this manner it identifies the idealised state of fellowship and community that should exist, this we call - Communion.:)

Back