Fell In Love With A Christian Girl (advice)

Before I was married which was a few years ago, my wife had dated one other guy. He was half Romanian half Hungarian. He spoke Romanian, but because he was only half Romanian her parents did not approve. I'm not half Romanian, I didn't speak Romanian, her friends told me I'm not her type, but none of that stopped me.

Wow. That's a nice story.

Before I was married which was a few years ago, my wife had dated one other guy. He was half Romanian half Hungarian. He spoke Romanian, but because he was only half Romanian her parents did not approve. I'm not half Romanian, I didn't speak Romanian, her friends told me I'm not her type, but none of that stopped me.
Dang look at you cupid lol I'll give it a shot...

lol, not really cupid. I just think if it's meant to be then go for it. I think that with everything in life, but also make sure you seek God first.
Word. Not really sure if I'm feeling this is 100 percent right. Girl seems cool and all but she's way to into herself ... Posts pictures everyday and has guys drooling all over her.

Hit her up means to contact her... nothing else.[/QUOTE ]

ME:
Exactly ! Should we pepper our words with thee,thus and what not?
To me that would be stuck up, christians already have a rep for being holier than thou..no need to perpetuate it...

Just be genuine and let the relationship happen..if it doesn't...move on.

PS: I have no idea why what I've typed is trapped in Alangs quote o.O

Word. Not really sure if I'm feeling this is 100 percent right. Girl seems cool and all but she's way to into herself ... Posts pictures everyday and has guys drooling all over her.
Fell out of love pretty quick. Here is a video that may or may not help you with finding a wife:

Back