1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

February MOM Nominations

Discussion in 'Contests and Giveaways' started by Strangelove, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I nominate Pancakes......for hanging in there through worldly tribulation.
  2. Who would you like to nominate for Member of the months for February 2011?

You can nominate more than one member. Top 5 Members will be chosen by nomination count and then we'll vote one as winner. :D

Winner gets to keep the
    badge and also I will upgrade her account for that month. :D

This thread will close on 4th Friday.
  3. This is a good idea Jeff. :)

Someone made a nomination on the wrong thread. Its not on here.
  4. I nominate xspinningisfun, for being such a true encourager.

5. I nominate Revlynn. The ammount of wisdom and patience she has displayed on this forum has been a true witness to many.
  6. I nominate InHisLove because she walks in love​
  7. I nominate xspinningisfun.Exhortation is what this forum is all about.
    I would like to take this opotunity to say that I perceive the call of God on her strong.
  8. It would be nice to start a thread for April nominations :) I'd be even happy to make a little reward image for the member's signature!
  9. I never did hear who won February or when these people were voted on
  10. Well if one of the Staffers could start a new contest, we could try it out again.
    I even personalized the award for April 2011:

11. I'm not really sure how Jeff was handling this, but we can toss the ideas around and see how we can make this work since there seems to be quite a bit of interest in this.