Feast of Trumpets

Why is that.?? The Scriptures speak of it.
COGTHW
You have been given the link to topics that will not end up in the open forum twice.
Please read the post and comply with forum polices.

Thank you and have a great day sir.
P.S you may talk about rapture any place you wish, as long as it is not in the open forum here at cfs.
Blessings
FCJ

Underline: Rapture on Day of the Lord, after sixth seal on Feast of Trumpets at sunset.

Rev 4:1 NIV After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Rev 6:17 NIV For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Rev 7:9 NIV After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Hi Heb,

Let`s look at the first scripture you wrote to start with -

"Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this. Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold a throne set in heaven....` (Rev. 4: 1)
"To Him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne...` (Rev. 3: 21)

Marilyn.

PS. Just read all the other posts. So if you want to continue this discussion elsewhere, then let us know, Thank you.

Underline: Overcome, 5th seal martyrdom, middle of 70th week.

Rev 12:11 NIV They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Underline: Overcome, 5th seal martyrdom, middle of 70th week.

Rev 12:11 NIV They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Hi Heb,

Yes, so wonderful that God is so merciful, His hand outstretched to those who repent & to those who became martyrs.

`they overcame him(the accuser) by the blood of the Lamb,` -
This symbol the `Lamb,` is used specifically for the people of Israel & never for the Body of Christ. It tells them that Christ is the Lamb of their sacrifices. The Body of Christ never had those sacrifices. Yes we know the term, and what it means, but it is never a title of the Lord`s that is related to the Body of Christ.
The Apostle Paul & Peter use the term `lamb,` but not the capital `L` for `Lamb.` (Acts 8: 32 & 1 Peter 1: 19)

and by the word of their testimony,...`
And their testimony is - the song of Moses and the song of the Lamb. (Rev. 15: 2 - 4) Both these have to do with Israel & looking to their coming Messiah. The people of Israel who turned back to God would tell those of the nations that their Messiah was coming. If you look at the song of Moses in Deuteronomy 32 you will see that it has the promise of God to Israel and also the people of the nations.

`Rejoice O nations, with His people; for He will avenge....render vengeance....atone for His land & His people.` (Deut. 32: 43)
`Just & true are your ways, O king of the nations...` (Rev. 15: 3)

There is Israel & the nations, but never the Body of Christ, (which is called out of those two groups - a new man)

Marilyn.

A bit more -

`Ascribe greatness to our God, He is the Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice,
A God of truth and without injustice; righteous & upright is He.` (Deut. 32: 3 & 4)

`Just and true are your ways, O king of the nations.` (Rev. 15: 3)

Comparing a bit more, the song of Moses in Deuteronomy 32 & Revelation 15.

Marilyn.

Underline: Israel already fled into the wilderness. "Brothers and sisters" and "the disciples" represent the Body of Christ in the middle of the 70th week.

Matt 24:3 NIV As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Matt 24:9 NIV “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

Rev 6:11 NIV Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Rev 12:6 NIV The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Rev 12:10 NIV Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Martyrdom Explanation / John 17:15 NIV, Rev 2:26-27 NIV, Rev 3:10 NIV, Rev 3:12 NIV, Rev 12:11 NIV

The Greek translation for being victorious and being protected by God means you either survive to the end or die for Christ. Believers will still be on earth. Follow the Greek text in each verse..

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=HC0QXpxm4ZI

John 17:15 NIV My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect (téreó) them from the evil one.

Rev 2:26-27 NIV To the one who is victorious (nikaó) and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 3:10 NIV Since you have kept (téreó) my command to endure patiently, I will also keep (téreó) you from the hour of trial (peirasmos) that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Rev 3:10 Greek Version - Because thou hast observed my word to wait patiently for my return, I also will preserve thee at a distance from the moment of trouble sent by God to prove faith, holiness and character, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Rev 3:12 NIV The one who is victorious (nikaó) I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Rev 12:11 NIV They triumphed (nikaó) over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Definitions

John 17:15 NIV, Rev 3:10 NIV Keep or Tereo - Not Rapture - b. metaphorically, to keep: τινα, one in that state in which he is, τήν ἑαυτοῦ παρθένον,

Rev 3:10 Trial or Peirasmos - adversity, affliction, trouble (cf. our trial), sent by God and serving to test or prove one's faith, holiness, character: plural, Luke 22:28; Acts 20:19;

Rev 2:26-27, Rev 3:12, Rev 12:11 Victorious or Nikaó- a. absolutely, to carry off the victory, come off victorious: of Christ, victorious over all his foes, Revelation 3:21; Revelation 6:2; ἐνίκησεν ... ἀνοῖξαι κτλ. hath so conquered that he now has the right and power to open etc. Revelation 5:5; of Christians, that hold fast their faith even unto death against the power of their foes, and their temptations and persecutions,

Underline: Israel already fled into the wilderness. "Brothers and sisters" and "the disciples" represent the Body of Christ in the middle of the 70th week.

Matt 24:3 NIV As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Matt 24:9 NIV “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

Rev 6:11 NIV Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Rev 12:6 NIV The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Rev 12:10 NIV Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Hi Heb,

You have scriptures that ALL pertain to Israel. Even the 12 disciples are to rule over Israel. They helped bring the truth that Jesus is Lord & Christ, however their position is still with Israel. (Matt. 19: 28)

Marilyn.

Martyrdom Explanation / John 17:15 NIV, Rev 2:26-27 NIV, Rev 3:10 NIV, Rev 3:12 NIV, Rev 12:11 NIV

The Greek translation for being victorious and being protected by God means you either survive to the end or die for Christ. Believers will still be on earth. Follow the Greek text in each verse..

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=HC0QXpxm4ZI

John 17:15 NIV My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect (téreó) them from the evil one.

Rev 2:26-27 NIV To the one who is victorious (nikaó) and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 3:10 NIV Since you have kept (téreó) my command to endure patiently, I will also keep (téreó) you from the hour of trial (peirasmos) that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Rev 3:10 Greek Version - Because thou hast observed my word to wait patiently for my return, I also will preserve thee at a distance from the moment of trouble sent by God to prove faith, holiness and character, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Rev 3:12 NIV The one who is victorious (nikaó) I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Rev 12:11 NIV They triumphed (nikaó) over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Definitions

John 17:15 NIV, Rev 3:10 NIV Keep or Tereo - Not Rapture - b. metaphorically, to keep: τινα, one in that state in which he is, τήν ἑαυτοῦ παρθένον,

Rev 3:10 Trial or Peirasmos - adversity, affliction, trouble (cf. our trial), sent by God and serving to test or prove one's faith, holiness, character: plural, Luke 22:28; Acts 20:19;

Rev 2:26-27, Rev 3:12, Rev 12:11 Victorious or Nikaó- a. absolutely, to carry off the victory, come off victorious: of Christ, victorious over all his foes, Revelation 3:21; Revelation 6:2; ἐνίκησεν ... ἀνοῖξαι κτλ. hath so conquered that he now has the right and power to open etc. Revelation 5:5; of Christians, that hold fast their faith even unto death against the power of their foes, and their temptations and persecutions,

You are confusing the different groups & their purposes, bro.

Marilyn.

Underline: The Body of Christ is raptured, not unbelieving Jews.

Matt 24:29-31 NIV “Immediately after the distress of those days “ ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ 30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Underline: The Body of Christ is raptured, not unbelieving Jews.

Matt 24:29-31 NIV “Immediately after the distress of those days “ ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ 30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

You need to read the terms for this forum. We are NOT to discuss the rapture as they believe (quite rightly in many cases) that is leads to strife.

Blessings, Marilyn.

There have been several staff cautions posted in this thread for issues with "Topics that can not be discussed at CFS" and other issues. We have also noted that the original poster has not been back to participate in this thread for nearly a month. Unless the OP returns with additional comments or the banned topic situation does not improve, this thread will be closed.

"Rapture" in any form, may not be discussed at CFS due to the history of such discussions since 2006. There are many versions of 'rapture' being taught as fact by church administrators, and those denominational differences are what starts arguments that sometimes ends up with warnings being issued and members being given 'time outs'. This thread, it's content and member conduct is being closely monitored.

Thank you for your cooperation.

`23

Back