1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

favourite tv shows

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by hlighter, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Prison Break for the win! :D

2. Stsrgste Atlantis and anything on the History channel

3. When I watched TV it was the History channel and anything educational.
    I haven't watched in well over a year!

4. My kids have been watching Dr. Who- I have enjoyed the Blue Planet series- my grandson likes Veggie Tales (so do I) !

5. I haven't watched TV in a long time (we have no cable and only get one channel on the tv). When I did watch tv, I loved CSI, Law & Order, Criminal Minds, The Outer Limits, the sci-fi channel, I liked the x-files back with Scully and Mulder, The old Star Trek's, I like watching HGTV-- all shows, and I like some things on the History Channel, I like PBS with the British Mysteries and their educational programming, and I like the weather channel, and the channel with real crime stories, etc.

Okay, before anyone thinks I was a tv junkie in the past, no I was not. I just like so much that if I ever did watch tv then I had dozens of channels to pick from. :p I am an information junkie, if anything. When I did watch tv, I watched around 2 shows a day.

6. I almost forgot one of the best shows ever- the Colbert Report!:cool:

7. Heh Mom are both of those comedies?

8. for me Joel Osteen, Saints games and some times just what ever is on lol

9. Anything on Christian channel TBN or something educational (rarely). I don't have much time to watch TV.