1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Christian Authors

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Craig Dressler, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Do you have any favorite Christian authors? The following are mine:
    1) Stephen Lawhead
    2) Stephen Bly
  2. I don't know those authurs, what do they write about? Fiction of non-fiction?

My favourite Christian authors include Francine Rivers (especially The Mark Of The Lion series), Frank Peretti, Perry Stone and Rebecca Brown.
    I am currently reading a book called Heaven by Randy Alcorn and have read some of his fictional books too. I am finding the book quite interesting and think he should be added to my list :).
  3. For Fiction, I like CS Lewis, Frank Peretti, and Bryan Davis
    For Nonfiction, I like Joshua Harris, Ray Dunning, Eric and Leslie Ludy

I plan on expanding that list a bit more this year since I'm finally finished with school and have some spare time to catch up on my reading.
  4. Fiction: CS Lewis
    Non-Fiction: John Nelson Darby, Clarence Larkin, William Kelly
  5. Yes, the writings of Darby and Scofield have really helpful ways of distinguishing the dispensations in Scripture.