1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Fave Christian Songs

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by AllieWi, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Hi! Do any of you listen to CCM music? If so what are your favorite bands/ songs ? These are my fave songs right now :)

2. That's my all time fave song, and Christian singer. Michael W. Smith.
    AllieWi likes this.
  3. Love it. Thanks!

4. You're welcome.
  5. I don't really have an favorite Christian songs per say. However, I do like different Christian music groups. Here's one, The Letter Black...

6. Petra rocks!!

'It Is Finished' is the first song I heard on a Christian station. Petra's still my favorite group.
  7. And I love love love Flyleaf! Another good Christian band! Here's one of my favorite songs from them...

8. Never heard of them before, but you better believe I'll give them a listen today! :):whistle:
  9. I just listened to that song. It's got a nice late 80s early 90s sound to it. Not bad!
  10. They were one of the first Christian bands. Started in 1972 and 'retired' a few years ago. Lead singer John Schlitt is still out there making music.
    Big Moose, AllieWi and Apologia says Amen and like this.
  11. Came out around 1985.
  12. Listened to this at the gym yesterday-- I was singing kind of loudly to it lol

13. Mercy me and casting crowns toooo LOVE to worship to their songs...

"Surrounded by your glory, what will my heart feel will I dance for you Jesus, or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in your presence? Or to my knees will I fall, will I sing Hallelujah! Will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine-- I can only imagine...

Mercy me was AWESOME in concert.
    Big Moose likes this.
  14. #14 Apologia, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    Alexandra Burke - Hallelujah - Just ignore the dating advertisement. This version is powerful though, because it has Alexandra's journey through X Factor throughout the video and it gets quite powerful when they add the live audience cheering toward the end of the song!

AllieWi likes this.
  15. I enjoyed this one!
    AllieWi likes this.
  16. I will check it out Brian I'm off to the gym now..
  17. This video is powerful with Gabby Giffords---

Apologia likes this.
  18. Alexandra Burke wow she has an incredible voice! And what an awesome story-- I watched the audition video on Yt
    Apologia likes this.
  19. Where is the Messiah likes this.