Father Love

It is the Christ in the believer who knows the Father. No one prior to the coming of Jesus, the Son of the Father, new God as Father. It is the father who is the source of love and it is the believer who is in Christ who is the recipient of that love. The creator does not love, but the father does love and it is one of the most distinguishing characters of his fatherhood.
The point here is that love is an attribute of God the father: it is the father who loves and it is a son who is the object of his love.

This is why it is imperative that the believer be in Christ, for it is there that he to receives the love of God the father.
The birthing makes this relationship a reality. Nothing else can bring this relationship to the believer. God the father brings forth the son of his love through the birthing process. It becomes obvious that love is not the fruit of an individual. Love necessitates a source of love and an object of love for it to be a reality. Love is not something that can be done but it is the very essence of God himself. I have termed this father love for its source is God the father and it's object is is very own son. The Son also Loves the father or else the love of the father is incomplete. The Son returns the love that is given to him from the father there's no other source and there is no other recipient Of that love.

This love has existed between the father and the son as long as God has been father and as long as his son has been son, which is through eternity past. The source of his love has never changed and the object of this love of this love has never changed. If this is true, then how does the father love all those brought into the family through the birthing? This is done with the same eternal love that is always existed between the father and the Son. The father loves every son with the same love he has always loved, for there is only one source of father love. " And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them, John 17:26." The love whereby he loves his only begotten son is the very same love whereby he loves all who come to me. This is not a different love, nor a love like the one with which he loves Christ the son, but the "love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them" which is the same eternal love.

'For this cause, (Eph. 2)
I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
That He would grant you,
according to the riches of His glory,
to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith;
that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints
what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge,
that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now unto Him
that is able to do exceeding abundantly
above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church
by Christ Jesus throughout all ages,
world without end.
Amen.'

(Eph. 3:14-21)

Back