1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

family in trouble need help :(

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by KrishnaK, Jan 12, 2016.

1. My girlfriend and her family is going through a lot of trouble she come from a hindu background but she believes in Jesus i have asked her to join a church but she said that she cant because of her family .So i think this is the right place to put her problem so that you gyuz can guide her as well as me so that her family can taste the love of Jesus and be saved in His name ..

here her problem in her words

My sister suffering from depression from past few month there is sudden changes has came in hr behavior she doesn't talk to anybody she dont eat anything dont lyk anyone in the house, why these changes has cm so sudden we dnt know she do wnt to go to a doctor, she always runs away from house to river bank and sits there for hour and hour, she is always bitter to everyone she is angry with everyone she dont lyk to eat food,
    and a streng thing i have noticed she always throws away some of her food out of the windows as if she it trying to feed some one

my father have taken her to some tantrik "black magician" to get thing sorted but none of them worked. now he (my father) also dont treat her well as she does to everyone, i dont know why all of this is happening to me and my family .

long back ago my father used to go to curch bt i dont know why did he stop going to church every one in my family is staunch hindu now but i have trust in Jesus i know he will fix this ,

plz pray for my family and my self so that our family be a Christ centered family

i cant go to church right now but i have started reading Bible given by my boyfriend and i want all of you to guide me through this phase and help me to grow in Christ.

2. Welcome to the form. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules.

Honestly, your sister doesn't belong to God and your father has turned his back on Jesus' gift, and went to the enemy (the black magic). When this happens, this is what will happen:

Deut 28:47-48 (KJV)
    Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things]; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all [things]: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. ​

How can you and your family get out from under this judgment?

1John 1:9 (KJV)
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. ​

Joel 2:32 (KJV)
    And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. ​

Rom 10:9-10 (KJV)
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ​
    Case and Ravindran say Amen and like this.
  3. Hello Krishna.. Welcome to CFS! I can relate to this, having come from India. Idolatry is a big thing in India. People do not understand what they are inviting in their hearts through idolatry. Demonic activity so prevalent among hindu families. The family needs to come out of it, repent and trust in Jesus. That is the only way out of this. Salvation of a soul is between the person and Jesus Christ. Others can only mentor and guide the person. Only truth can set that sister free. Pray for her. And we all will join in prayers with her.
    Case likes this.
  4. Hello and welcome to CFS and thank you so much for being so open and honest about your situation. Firstly, I'm actually a local church Pastor so believe me when I tell you that assembling yourselves with other believers is a good thing but it doesn't make you saved or keep you saved. Your salvation Sangita lies in our Lord Jesus Christ and although you are totally correct in your belief of needing to grow, you can experience your own personal relationship with Christ through personal prayer and reading His great Word to us. I would encourage you to spend time in prayer with your Lord and Saviour and listen for His voice, expect Him to meet you where you are and He will, just trust and listen.

Jesus said in His Gospels that if a person did give their heart to Him then divisions would appear among those unsaved family members around you and as time goes on, you'll find that you have less and less in common with them. The Word assures us that this is to be expected and I can't help but to encourage you to look to Him personally. It sounds as though you have a partner who loves Jesus and loves you, God will give Him what He needs to support you and pray for you but I think you made a good move by joining here on CFS as we will be here for you.

As for your family issues, there's seems to be some serious issues happening which I'd be more than happy commenting on but I can't help but to feel you need to focus on Jesus Christ for yourself and trust Him in regards to the family members around you. I hope this has been an encouraging message and I do hope you've understood my English...

We're here for you....
  5. sir thank you for reply ,

sir i dint not get the very first paragraph and very first verse you quoted can you please describe me more about that

6. Hello Krishnak and apologies for this late reply. It's 8pm here in Scotland when I come online. And, apologies again as I should have added the below verses for you. Hopefully you'll understand from the below that Jesus didn't mean He'd strive to cause divisions, He is the Prince of Peace, rather it's the natural outcome when a family memeber gives their life to Jesus. Some family members are fine but the closer you get to Christ and true labours for Him, then the below verses will happen. Is this okay for you? Blessings....

Matthew 10:34

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
  7. Heavenly Father I thank you once again to proof your Word is mighty in power, and it never returns empty or void were with it is sent. I stand with my sister in the Lord against the principalities and powers that are trying to bring destruction to her family. We together with all the saints of God bind their activity against her sisters mind. I curse that unclean spirit from her, and loose the angels of God who hearken and do the voice of the Word of God as we speak it forth this day. Heavenly Father I thank you for the spark of fire you have started in this family by bring her to your self, and now light this same fire in all of her family. May they see you in her, and may all the country in and around where they live come to see the wonderful things you have done and are doing in their mist.
    In Jesus name.
    Blessed4JC likes this.
  8. God cannot do anything for your sister until she calls on the Lord Jesus or someone with faith intercedes. You said that your father went to black magic which is the enemy of God. So why would God help? He died for you and your sister on the cross, but you won't publicly confess Him. Salvation comes through belief but with confession of that belief from the heart. Jesus said if you deny Him to mankind, He'll deny you to the Father. If you want God's help, you first have to have a personal relationship with Him so you can go in faith and deal with your sister's issues. Jesus promised this:

John 16:23
    At that time you will ask me nothing. I tell you the solemn truth, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. ​

I hope this helps.