1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Faithbook

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Mark_18, May 30, 2009.

1. Mark!!! That is a great poster!! I wish I had 1. it looked so real i started to clik on the stuff like facebook:D What a very nice gift you moms friend gave ya. you better frame it:p:cool: it would look really nice on a wall where everybody can see it when they walk into your house. God Bless you.

chili out.

2. I put it on my window, so the sun even illuminates it like a computer monitor. XD

3. Beautiful picture Mark.

4. Oh me..I focused so deeply into it that I completely forgot I was looking at a page and NOT the actual Facebook site, and was about to click it just like Chili did.

You did good Mark..real good, hehe.

5. yup took me for a ride hehehe:cool:

6. That's hilarious! Hahah.

John T Baptist: "What up cuz? I'm at the pool all afternoon; swing by if your up for a dip..." My fav. part. Haha.

7. I think it somewhat borders on sacrilegious :/ ...but it gave me a good laugh! And most of it is true :)

8. Good one ... especially the "apologies" from the Beatles and Darwin.

blessings,

Lynn

9. I truly believe the Lord has a sense of humor (after all, he created me). haha.

This was great!:D

Thanks for sharing it Mark.

Cheri

10. I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D