Faith To Change Ur World

God had actually created a way for man, and it is through Jesus Christ our Lord. Meaning, we can live the way God intended us to live. Jesus Christ brought us a Higher Life. Now God can live in a man. This means that man can live above sin or sickness
Ref: Rom 5:17 “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one, much more they that receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ”
Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 7:8 “But sin, was taken occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence.For without the law sin was dead”.
Not many have found themselves in this glorious life; they are busy seeking for things outside God.

Is it possible for God to live in you 24/7?

Yes. You see, this is not as a religion. Christianity is much more than that. Christianity is the life of God at work in a man. When you have this life of God (Zoe), you will stop searching. Amen
Today, God wants you to Trust Him, believe in Him. The reason why some don’t have this good life is simply because they lack faith.
Heb 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
God is a rewarder of Faith. How many of us want to please God, use your faith to do it.
You need faith to change that circumstance.

1John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

So what are you going to do now?

Have faith in God. Amen. Sometimes just take your Bible and start shouting, “Solution!
Look at something else here; the (KJV) bible didn’t say ‘whosoever’ but ‘whatsoever’. Meaning that the ‘whosoever’ is included in ‘whatsoever’
When you understand this;
You can’t start a business which will not work.
You can’t be pregnant and then lose the baby.
A dear sister was once pregnant and then later on started bleeding, she started confessing the Word, and now she has a baby. Wow
If you are not Born Again, today make that important decision. Amen

Look at Abraham, with his faith, he changed the world.
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, [even] God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

The Word of God works.

Refuse to accept any packet from the devil. Not even hereditary/genetic/transmissible sicknesses for you. By faith, that disease can go. Say that, “satan, I refuse your package”
Today, you will shut the mouth of whatsoever was trying to harm you. You will quench the fire.Exercise your faith by words and actions. Stand boldly and release that cancer; you have the power/authority to release the problems out of your life. You can grant permission to diseases for them to leave. Make up your mind to leave this blog with a solution. Remember when God made man, He made man to be in charge,ruleand dominate. So confess that, “I am in charge, I am a success”

www.therhemamadeflesh.blogspot.com
www.youowntheworld.blogspot.com
Success is yours, Health is yours, Prosperity is yours, and Peace is yours. Say, “I have it”

Back